PDA

View Full Version : Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 patch with new content is available for download

Sneaksie
05-18-2010, 12:23 PM
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 patch version 1.3.1 adds new game content and fixes several bugs!

New content – 5 new maps available in multiplayer/skirmish or mission generator and ten late war units, expanding the game beyond the Kursk battle:

USSR: T-34-85 and IS-2 tanks, SU-85 and SU-100 tank destroyers, ISU-152 assault gun
Germany: Pz. VIB “Tiger II” tank, “Brummbar” assault gun, Jagdpanzer 38t “Hetzer”, “Elefant” and “Jagdpanther” tank destroyers.

This patch also fixes several AI and scenario errors and contains AI improvements.

You can download it using the autoupdater.

australien31
09-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Hello team, :)

i have bought the game koursk on your site ( i am fan of your products ) , download has been ok , game ok but impossible to download update , when i try to connect on the game and click "update" :-x

the error message is : Checking for the updates...
Update failed. Error: L'accès au chemin d'accès '..\users\Patches' est refusé. ( in french )

Thank you for your help to resolve this problem. :confused:

Australien

PS i tried to download patch without the upadter going on a mirror site , download succeed OK , but once i want to install, the message send is: you have no version of Koursk Game !!

And it is impossible to use the mission auto generator, impossible to launch mission, nothing happen !!

THANKS FOR HELP ;)
Australien

Sneaksie
09-27-2010, 06:03 AM
This error means that the autoupdater cannot save anything inside Program files folder because Windows won't let it do so, it's likely that your other problems are caused by this as well. To fix this, launch the game using 'run as administartor' context menu command (right-click on shortcut or game executable to open context menu).