PDA

View Full Version : I didn't like Lost company...

zant91
05-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi men, i played the original Necrovision, and a wonder...characters, graphics, story..

I think the first Necrovision was great, in this last one...

1) No video in the beginning¿?

In original Necrovision the presentation video was awesome, here just a picture...

2) No dx10 option?

The first one had dx10 and dx9 and Lost Company? i've not found not a icon dx10 in game.

3) Story..very bored..i think the maps are not so beautiful and full of enemies like in the first game, the maps are not worked so much like in Necrovision.

4) No patches? still yet?...this game got some bugs who needs be fixed realy soon..

This is just my opinion...i think the first necrovision was a great game, whit this last one i'm very disappointed...good luck for the next part..

juliaholman
11-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Hi men, i played the original Necrovision, and a wonder...characters, graphics, story..

I think the first Necrovision was great, in this last one...

1) No video in the beginning¿?

In original Necrovision the presentation video was awesome, here just a picture...

2) No dx10 option?

The first one had dx10 and dx9 and Lost Company? i've not found not a icon dx10 in game geometry dash subzero (https://geometrydashsubzero.io)

3) Story..very bored..i think the maps are not so beautiful and full of enemies like in the first game, the maps are not worked so much like in Necrovision.

4) No patches? still yet?...this game got some bugs who needs be fixed realy soon..

This is just my opinion...i think the first necrovision was a great game, whit this last one i'm very disappointed...good luck for the next part..

I don' t think the story is bored. It is interesting