PDA

View Full Version : Pegasus system strange object

naruzeko
05-07-2010, 04:46 PM
high above the pirate base int he pegasus system there is a odd sphere with moving parts just sitting there. it doesn't show a health bar nor a name. looks like it would be some type of secret. anybody know what it is?

http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae143/naruzeko/?action=view&current=sw3cw2010-05-0712-57-38-03.jpg

Goblin Wizard
05-07-2010, 05:51 PM
It's a quest related inactive portal. Go further the story and carefully read all information from traders.

naruzeko
05-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Ah alright, thanks man.

Hal2003
05-08-2010, 05:15 AM
It's a quest related inactive portal. Go further the story and carefully read all information from traders. I think the portal is active but is dangerous to enter, beacuse the ship can jump to some well protected areas where guards shots without warning. And ist not quest related.

*spoiler
You can get infomation about it:
1. at firts MSF mission from Aylon
2. at NESF 1. mission when you help traders against MSF
3. at INoCo route 1. mission
4. at Trida route 1. mission
5. from trader for 5000 credit

Goblin Wizard
05-08-2010, 06:18 AM
I think the portal is active but is dangerous to enter, beacuse the ship can jump to some well protected areas where guards shots without warning. And ist not quest related.

You can get infomation about it:
1. at firts MSF mission from Aylon
2. at NESF 1. mission when you help traders against MSF
3. at INoCo route 1. mission
4. at Trida route 1. mission
5. from trader for 5000 credit

You are generally right but if portal is activated by an information or after a certain quest it is "quest related" for me. If you got "Kali" and "Tungsten" with System firmware mk3 very little things is dangerous for you.

P.S. Maybe you should include SPOILER info if you give detailed information about quest path, he? It's not rpg game but some players still enjoy discovering storyline.

Hal2003
05-08-2010, 07:45 AM
. If you got "Kali" and "Tungsten" with System firmware mk3 very little things is dangerous for you.
There is two location where is not this combination enough.

cursor
08-15-2010, 05:30 PM
You need to be told about the portals before they work but then you can just use them as many times as you like (or until you land in a huge ambush that kills you lol.) I tried searching for them as soon as i could in a new game but it didnt work. The npcs say you can randomly die but that never hapenned? It just seems to teleport you randomly like if i reload then sometimes it sends me somewhere else