PDA

View Full Version : OFF topic...what P!$$ed you off today?

bobbysocks
05-06-2010, 06:04 AM
so much is centered on game play...and that is good. but there should be an avenue to vent your frustrations of the day or whatever. you know what...all things are fair game BUT...& I repeat BUT firebacking back is not allowed. if i say i cant stand the color green and it annoys me....dont tell me why green is the greatest color ever invented. no arguments or sides can be taken except for sympathy and ..yeah i hear ya. that does suck! listen to what everyone has to say let them get it off their chest...its insightful...momentary...crap it's therapeutic ( thank God for spell check ). it could be..... some @$$hole cut you off in traffic and if you were in you..spit, yak, stang, cane, schmitt, fok, the butt head would have been spinning down in flames! SO tell me...and i do care ( somewhat) what or who got under your skin and jacked you today???

bobbysocks
05-06-2010, 06:10 AM
i will even do the first post.... i have freaking mind dead managers who cant do the job i do at all, havent a clue what is involved with it, but they sit on my shoulder and second guess me...question every decision i make. the rat bastards need to get a life and not mine.... ok next contestant!

dkwookie
05-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Television adverts
in particular the "Go Compare" opera singer ones
I enjoy watching the documentary channels and this ad seems to be on every break. To make matters worse the channel volume seems to increase during ad breaks so you get that annoying singer at full blast

FOZ_1983
05-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Television adverts
in particular the "Go Compare" opera singer ones
I enjoy watching the documentary channels and this ad seems to be on every break. To make matters worse the channel volume seems to increase during ad breaks so you get that annoying singer at full blast

Today being my day off and expecting a nice lie in this morning... only to get woken up at 8am by some builders drilling away!! Turn the TV and the first thing to come would you believe....

That god damn irritaing go compare advert!!

Great start to the day!!

Though the mood changed slighty when the new john smiths advert came on with peter kay... that made me laugh, alot actually haha.

Now on OVER-G fighters flying my F14 tomcat.

FOZ_1983
05-06-2010, 08:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZwSUCA1yE

Amy'sKeeper
05-06-2010, 08:45 PM
I've finally finished building the CAD(yay sketchup) model for a C714R R/C plane and I forgot to save the finished plane and the one being unfolded in separate files. It seems like a small thing to some people but I also accidentally hit the save changes button after I butchered the plane and the unfolded skins. I have to start 95% over! That includes having to redo those stupid wings.

I tried to cool off by working on the R/C Yak 3 I was working on and made the whole thing one component so I can't move the wing, I cant change the dehidral(it has like 7* per wing right now), I can't finish skinning it.

My nephew completely anhilated the freaking Mig I just finished last night. It was an easy build and all that but he still killed it to the point I couldn't fix it.
Today is not my bleeping day for planes

BRIGGBOY
05-06-2010, 09:10 PM
anyone remember the hoffmiester ads with george the bear. they were probably the best lager ads ever

haitch40
05-07-2010, 11:31 AM
its a freaking hung parliment.

i have many things i have to moan about from school because its so corupt but i wont go into those

imnotgeoff
05-07-2010, 11:33 AM
so this is what pissed me off today.was lookin at trueachievements.com and was reading the comments on a news story about HAWX2 being annouced when i happened to see this comment

" I think both AC6 and HAWX are prime examples of superior aerial combat sims"

think that sums it up without any additional comment by me

trk29
05-08-2010, 11:58 AM
so this is what pissed me off today.was lookin at trueachievements.com and was reading the comments on a news story about HAWX2 being annouced when i happened to see this comment

" I think both AC6 and HAWX are prime examples of superior aerial combat sims"

think that sums it up without any additional comment by me

I completely agree with you. I bought Hawx hoping it would be the OGF the play station never got but I was let down, and I'm sure I would be let down on the sequel.

What pissed me off today is the same as every other day, is I still don't have Gran Turismo 5. Oh well back to waiting.

haitch40
05-08-2010, 02:55 PM
I completely agree with you. I bought Hawx hoping it would be the OGF the play station never got but I was let down, and I'm sure I would be let down on the sequel.

What pissed me off today is the same as every other day, is I still don't have Gran Turismo 5. Oh well back to waiting.

im wating for gt5 and im realy board every day im surfing the net looking at random pages because im board of wating

skillpod
06-01-2010, 08:05 AM
can't beat it. it is so simple, yet so frustrating and it is hurting my brain now. can you guys tell me how to get through all three stages for mahjong solitaire (http://www.skillpod.com/index.php?gameid=11109&game=11109&game_name=Mahjong%20Solitaire)?

I get past the first and sometimes past the second, but never the third.

duplooywen
06-10-2010, 02:02 PM
traffic
taxis
rude people

every idiot not supporting South Africa in the Soccer World Cup!!!

- online keno (http://www.gamblingcastle.com/online-keno/online-keno.html) - online roulette (http://www.gamblingcastle.com/online-roulette/online-roulette.html) - online gambling (http://www.gamblingcastle.com)