PDA

View Full Version : Hired Drivers/Management, New Trucks, Income, Offices, & Related Questions.

cummins
03-15-2010, 07:32 PM
where do you buy different trucks in the game?

chosenvessel33
03-15-2010, 09:57 PM
You have to go to your office. It should show up on your map as a green computer. Its also where you start off your Campaign Mode. Once there you can scroll through the tabs to buy a truck. It should be the 2nd tab on the left hand side on the top of the screen. Good luck!

ncsflorida
04-21-2010, 05:59 AM
How do I increase the company turnover to get more warehouses?

GinXeng
04-21-2010, 02:50 PM
You need more drivers, the more drivers you have, the more turnover your company covers.

spidierox
05-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Having read the manual I still am a bit lost on houw to fine tune
does jobs.

Can someone pls explain - or may a tip even - on how I can fine tune
these criteria for better results... ?
tnx in advance

USA Trucker
05-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Having read the manual I still am a bit lost on houw to fine tune
does jobs.

Can someone pls explain - or may a tip even - on how I can fine tune
these criteria for better results... ?
tnx in advance

How do you mean "fine tune"?

Are you talking about controlling the truck (using a controller of some sort)?

Or

Are you talking about buying upgrades from the "Repair Shop"?

spidierox
05-02-2010, 07:51 PM
hahaha someone didn't read the manual....

It is about the jobs your driver takes: manual says instead of auto (so your AI driver selct the jobs himself) you can "fine-tune" it (as in get a better performance which I translate in more ROI)

So any tips on how to "fine-tune" the job selection criterias for your AI drivers ?

USA Trucker
05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
hahaha someone didn't read the manual....

It is about the jobs your driver takes: manual says instead of auto (so your AI driver select the jobs himself) you can "fine-tune" it (as in get a better performance which I translate in more ROI)

So any tips on how to "fine-tune" the job selection criterias for your AI drivers ?

No, I read the manual completely. I just didn't know what you were referring to. Now I get the picture. The thing is you can't configure the job itself. But you can change the category configuration display. Such as Destinations, Type of Jobs, etc. Just click the top of each category you wish to explore in the warehouse.

spidierox
05-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Ok, that part I already understood. Basic RTM.
Lets keep it simple :any tips on how to fine-tune ?

How can I tell my drivers are more happy when moving sliders left or right ?
Sometimes the salary changes when moving sliders. Salary change going upward is that good ? ..or is that a bug.
(you can do this by adding fe. 1 to salary and then change another criteria slider)

wilson212
05-04-2010, 10:19 PM
I was just wondering. I have 4 drivers who work for me, but i cant extend my coverage because it says that "your turnover (daily income) allows you to contract only 17 warehouses". My drivers rating average is about 700+ and average about $3700 - $4500 a day ROI(Return Income). I usually just buy my new drivers base trucks with no upgrades. If i give them better trucks (or upgrade my trucks), will they rack in more money for me?

GinXeng
05-05-2010, 01:12 AM
Nope, I got the same problem, what I do is buy my self a truck. Do all the upgrades drive it for a while then pass it up to one of my drivers. Then I buy another I like and do the upgrades all over again. In the end I up having a fleet of maxed out trucks but it makes no difference to my drivers.

SkylitTrucker
05-11-2010, 08:40 PM
ok so it seems that only certain service stations sell the same stuff all the time, does anyone know which places sell what crap
and to be honest this is a let down
you can't upgrade your exausts for like straight stacks, your trailer follows you during sharp turns and other crap.
does anyone know if there is a option to buy a cd radio in this if so where can i go to find it.. thanks

USA Trucker
05-12-2010, 12:13 PM
ok so it seems that only certain service stations sell the same stuff all the time, does anyone know which places sell what crap

Here is the answer to your first question. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=157769&postcount=9

taylor
05-15-2010, 12:10 PM
do drivers automatically take on new jobs for you or do you have to control what they do?

USA Trucker
05-15-2010, 01:26 PM
do drivers automatically take on new jobs for you or do you have to control what they do?

They do take jobs automatically, but you can change the settings in "Manage Drivers" at Nick Office. You can change type of load, distance, etc.

taylor
05-15-2010, 01:30 PM
They do take jobs automatically, but you can change the settings in "Manage Drivers" at Nick Office. You can change type of load, distance, etc.

Okay! Thank you!

USA Trucker
05-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Okay! Thank you!

My pleasure.;)

HDTrucker
05-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Beat the game but now when i go to buy more branches it says i cant something about turn over rate or some crap wtf???? So am i stuck with what i have??

USA Trucker
05-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Beat the game but now when i go to buy more branches it says i cant something about turn over rate or some crap wtf???? So am i stuck with what i have??

You need more trucks & drivers for them. This gains you more of a "Rate of Turnover". It takes some time. Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't be so impatient. Some assistance is given on page 30 & 31 of the manual. It's not crap, or wtf. Think about it.... Could you open more branches with just one, or two drivers in real life? ;)

Melkor
06-11-2010, 11:44 PM
How do you buy more branches because when i try it says something like your are limited to only 17 warehouses and i only have 15 so i can't find any branch that has two warehouses, is it possible to unlock something so you can buy more?.....
USA_Trucker i know you will have the answer to this :) because you've helped me with my problems/questions in the past

USA Trucker
06-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Make some money, buy a truck & hire a driver. Let the driver, and yourself make some more money. When you're ready, go to Nicks' office, and purchase another branch. Each driver you hire needs a truck to drive to earn more money. The more drivers you have making money the more branch's you can purchase. I have found that one driver = one branch.

gmplyer09
06-22-2010, 05:32 PM
im curious if there is certain settings to make ur drivers perfom or make more money.

USA Trucker
06-22-2010, 06:19 PM
im curious if there is certain settings to make ur drivers perfom or make more money.

There are a few ways you can do this. You can do the following:

Go to Nicks' Office, and click 'Manage Drivers'. From there use the slider bars.

1) Long distance has more money, but at a slower rate.

2) Fragility gives you more money in long/short distances depending on your drivers rating. A low rating may need more repairs, tickets, or other penalties.

3) Racing can have a lot of money in the short term depending on your drivers rating. A low rating may need more repairs, tickets, or other penalties. Also, your truck should be a fast one.

The last two can be adjusted for short, or long distances. Make a note of each of your drivers performance before you assign them a task.

Lolsmurf
06-22-2010, 07:04 PM
And do they get more experienced after a while or are you forced to fire them and hire more professional ones ?

USA Trucker
06-22-2010, 08:23 PM
And do they get more experienced after a while or are you forced to fire them and hire more professional ones ?

That's a very good point. I never thought to look at that. So, if I were you I would note your drivers experience, and let two weeks to a month of game-time to pass, and check the driver again. Let us know.

M76
06-24-2010, 09:18 AM
A month of game time? How long would that take in real time? fifty-sixty hours?

That also gives me an idea, what if I hire 2 drivers at the start of the game, and just leave the game running unattended for a week, would the genereate a million dollars with no effort at all? Or there is a time limit in the game that would prevent this?

USA Trucker
06-24-2010, 12:15 PM
A month of game time? How long would that take in real time? fifty-sixty hours?

That also gives me an idea, what if I hire 2 drivers at the start of the game, and just leave the game running unattended for a week, would the genereate a million dollars with no effort at all? Or there is a time limit in the game that would prevent this?

1 minute of real-time equals 24 minutes of game-time. Do the math from there.

Drivers need trucks, and in the early part of the game you don't have enough cash to purchase 2 decent trucks. I never hire a driver unless I max out my current truck. I then hire a driver, give him/her my truck, and I buy a new one, and repeat the process. If you give them crappy trucks, you'll get crappy results for income, and they won't stay long.

kennyb87
06-24-2010, 01:20 PM
You cant hire the good drivers unless your experience/rank I'm not sure what it's called is better than theirs. I do the same as USA Trucker I drive a truck max it out then give it to a driver. You will find changing the drivers job settings is the best for results and also buy a truck with low miles or you get repair bills a lot

USA Trucker
06-26-2010, 04:00 PM
If you really want drivers with excellent ratings, then I would complete the 'Story-Line' first. If you didn't have accidents, and completed loads, won races, and completed 'Side Missions' without penalties, your ranking/rating will be very high, and you'll be able to hire the best drivers available.:grin:

=XIII=Shea
07-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi guys,i was just wondering i have hired a driver and bought a truck for him but i was just wondering if i have to assign him places to pick up loads or does he do it automatically?:)

USA Trucker
07-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi guys,i was just wondering i have hired a driver and bought a truck for him but i was just wondering if i have to assign him places to pick up loads or does he do it automatically?:)

You can only tell them to go short, or long distances. Not specific warehouse's. I'll move this thread to a place where similar questions were asked.

vincent195
07-26-2010, 01:38 PM
HI mate, i am new to the game, can u tell me how to change truck? i have brought a truck with spare money and hired a trucker.. how do i change truck?

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 01:43 PM
HI mate, i am new to the game, can u tell me how to change truck? i have brought a truck with spare money and hired a trucker.. how do i change truck?

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Please don't post duplicates. I see everything, and respond as quickly as I can.

What exactly do you mean by changing trucks?

vincent195
07-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Sorry! i just need help =P .. i am driving the OLd truck (the first truck u got from them)
and i want to drive other trucks.. thanks in advance for the help =)

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry! i just need help =P .. i am driving the OLd truck (the first truck u got from them)
and i want to drive other trucks.. thanks in advance for the help =)

There is no need to make 5 postings asking the same question. I'm going to move this post to a relevant one.

Go to Nicks Office, and purchase one.

vincent195
07-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Real sorry. i wont do it again. =)
so how do i change trucks?

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Real sorry. i wont do it again. =)
so how do i change trucks?

BE PATIENT:!: I gave you the answer on this thread.

vincent195
07-26-2010, 01:56 PM
BE PATIENT:!: I gave you the answer on this thread.

okay... Thanks. But, u understand what i am asking? (if not, i can explain to u)

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 02:03 PM
okay... Thanks. But, u understand what i am asking? (if not, i can explain to u)

In Nicks Office, go to 'Manage Fleet' (where you bought the truck). If you have several trucks just click one of them, and then click 'My Truck'. They will switch places, and you have a new truck. You have to have 1 or more extra trucks to do this.

vincent195
07-26-2010, 02:25 PM
In Nicks Office, go to 'Manage Fleet' (where you bought the truck). If you have several trucks just click one of them, and then click 'My Truck'. They will switch places, and you have a new truck. You have to have 1 or more extra trucks to do this.

oh thanks~! now i can change my truck =)
can i ask u personally, wad truck do u use?

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
oh thanks~! now i can change my truck =)
can i ask u personally, wad truck do u use?

The Titan Ventura, fully loaded.

vincent195
07-26-2010, 02:35 PM
The Titan Ventura, fully loaded.

okays THanks. i will put that on top of my Shopping list =)

can ask that what do u use to play Rig ''n'' Roll ?

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Same answer. Sometimes I use the Hercules. Please don't double post. Just edit your original one. You need to read up on the forum rules.

vincent195
07-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Same answer. Sometimes I use the Hercules. Please don't double post. Just edit your original one. You need to read up on the forum rules.

oh, no.. i mean that do u use a game wheel to control the game or key board..

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 04:43 PM
oh, no.. i mean that do u use a game wheel to control the game or key board..

Logitech G25 with shifter & clutch. It's the only effective way to play, or another steering wheel & pedal system. A mouse & keyboard just don't cut it.

brasil
07-27-2010, 07:24 AM
I have a all up grades on mi first truck, now, i want buy a new truck.. Can buy new truck? How to buy?

Game mode: Story mode

PS! Sorrya i have bad english.

kennyb87
07-27-2010, 10:52 AM
You go to Nick trucking at the very start of the game. Thats is where you get new trucks, Branches, Drivers

vincent195
07-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Logitech G25 with shifter & clutch. It's the only effective way to play, or another steering wheel & pedal system. A mouse & keyboard just don't cut it.

i am using it too. But, i am going overseas to study.. i am thinking of getting a logitech controller.. does it works in this game?

Kimmy
07-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Has anyone met any of their drivers on the road?

What I mean is; are the trucks and drivers actually there or are they ‘virtual’? I’ve been trying to met up with my other trucks, but I haven’t done it yet. They only show up on the map from the office, you don’t see them on the map you see in the cab.

Please let me know.

USA Trucker
07-27-2010, 07:48 PM
They're virtual. You can't meet, or speak with them.:(

Kimmy
07-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Thanks USA Trucker.

That’s really disappointing. It would have been a nice feature being able to form a convoy with your other trucks.

Cheers.

shof
08-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Is it possible to buy all of the branches? Whenever i buy a new branch, it said that i can only have 14 warehouses at a time which makes no sense to me at all

USA Trucker
08-02-2010, 09:58 AM
It certainly is possible. You have to have a Truck & Hired driver for each office you want to open up. IE: 3 truck & drivers will open 3 offices.

SkaterMcgee
08-02-2010, 05:29 PM
They're virtual. You can't meet, or speak with them.:(

This is not true..speak with them no ok :) but you can meet your drivers on the road...trucks are real and drivers too...I just pass my driver 10min ago near kettleman city...I really did not believe so make screenshot for sure :)

http://img69.imageshack.us/i/photo0009h.jpg/

USA Trucker
08-02-2010, 06:15 PM
This is not true..speak with them no ok :) but you can meet your drivers on the road...trucks are real and drivers too...I just pass my driver 10min ago near kettleman city...I really did not believe so make screenshot for sure :)

What I meant by meeting them, is in the bar/restaurant/hotel. I would also like to know how do you know this guy is your trucker. Looks to me like he could be anyone. You'll have to come up with some additional proof that he is one of yours.

SkaterMcgee
08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
What I meant by meeting them, is in the bar/restaurant/hotel. I would also like to know how do you know this guy is your trucker. Looks to me like he could be anyone. You'll have to come up with some additional proof that he is one of yours.

I not try to offence you or something...Yeah i know its is impossible meeting them like a person in bars etc..but this driver is really mine :)...look on the license left DTLF813 mine is DTLF012...i post another screenshots from manage room (whatever is this call anyway) with licence plate or truck show :)

http://img208.imageshack.us/i/photo0001i.jpg/
http://img97.imageshack.us/f/photo0002cj.jpg/
http://img686.imageshack.us/i/photo0003fd.jpg/
peace ;)

USA Trucker
08-02-2010, 08:13 PM
I not try to offence you or something...Yeah i know its is impossible meeting them like a person in bars etc..but this driver is really mine :)...look on the license left DTLF813 mine is DTLF012...i post another screenshots from manage room (whatever is this call anyway) with licence plate or truck show :)

peace ;)

OK. That part is settled, but I think the previous poster was looking for some sort of communications with those truckers, and that's not possible.

SkaterMcgee
08-02-2010, 08:25 PM
OK. That part is settled, but I think the previous poster was looking for some sort of communications with those truckers, and that's not possible.

Yep i know and its big shame..it will be nice get some in-game live-information from someone about weather for example (Colfax ice road hit me really hard :rolleyes:

Starflyer
08-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Hello

I'm playing R'n'R since 2 weeks and I have several questions to ask.
I'm using the "german" version.
I will try to devide it into chapters.
And i don't use NOS. I don't like it.

1. Rigs and Driving
Okay, the best Rig in game is the truck you like most. Mine is the hercules atlas.

But i don't understand the fuel consumption of the trucks.
I was pulling a 19tons steamroller from LA to Burney. On the hole way i only needed 347gallons of diesel. I have filled my truck up in LA, drove to Burney, deliver the Steamroller and drive to the next gas station. 347 gallons.
In Burney i took 2 containers of wine back to LA, 8tons. And i got to refuel my Truck at the Truckstop near by Lebec. 356 gallons.
Both ways with ctrl+forward.
I pull a heavy cargo up the hills and need less fuel then pulling a light cargo down the hill?

Is the CP600 engine a gascuzzler? I've got the feeling that the CP600 need about 15% more fuel than the DDS575.

Is their a possibility to modify the gearboxes? In several trucks, like the Argosy or the classic, the gearbox has a really long transmission. The Argosy could probably go 135mph in the 5th gear. Even without a trailer and driving dowhill with CTRL+forward and full NOS, i can't reach 130mph.
The Atlas has only 475HP but a really short gearbox and i think, its the fastest rig ingame.

2. Weather
Wuhi, the sun always shine in california. California the sunshine-state.
Where???? I'm always driving in the rain or at least on wet streets.
The weatherreport in my pda says sunshine and it is raining cats and dogs. Everwhere. Only in a small area around oxnard i have dry streets and sunshine.
And driving on wet streets is unfunny.
Is there an option i don't see to make the weather more californialike?

3. Management
I just don't understand my driver. What in hell they want?
I have a rank 907 driver that earns 2250$/d and has a loyalty of 63% and a daylie income of about 9000$.
My other two drivers are crazy. Rank 868 and 827. If i pay them in the auto-option, they will earn 2973$ and 3298$ per day. With a loyalty of 37%. And both have better trucks than the rank 907 driver. And their daylie income is 6500$ and 5700$.
If i pay them 2250$/d, they quit immediately.

Maybe you could gave me some answers. Especially on chapter 3.

Greets

Starflyer

USA Trucker
08-05-2010, 07:00 PM
@Starflyer,
Since your post mainly ask trucking questions, and driver management, I relocated it here. I, or someone else will answer some, or all of your questions.

Starflyer
08-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Sorry, I have read nearly the hole RnR-Question Forum, but I don't find an answer to my questions.

I know how to buy a truck or how to hire a driver.
And i know how to navigate through the map. In 2 weeks i never failed to find my way.

But why are 2 of my 3 drivers doing this crazy things? I've got 4 Trucks. All brandnew, fresh from the factory, with zero miles, and all fully loaded. A Argosy, a Classic, a Atlas and a Venture.
The Venture is my own Truck. And my best driver is driving the Argosy for 2250$/d with 63% loyalty and great income. And the Argosy is crap, like the Sterling 9500. His driveability is terrible.
And i have the good Classic and the wunderful Atlas. Both abolutly fully loaded. But the 2 drivers want 50% more loan, have both a bad income, high costs and low loyalty.
Why?

Cyrusx87
08-05-2010, 11:48 PM
hello everyones, greetings from Chile, sorry for my bad english. This is my first topic.

Well, yesterday, I finished the story mode, and it was great, very fun.

Now, I have a problem, (I believe someone else have the same problem but he had a pirate copy of the game, I think), when I want to buy a new branch, the game send me this message:

"your turnover (daily income) allows you to contract only 14 warehouses" or something like that, which it`s mean than I can`t buy more than one branch...

What do I have to do to buy more new branches?? Can anyone explain to me please??

Please, try to don`t use many "difficult" words...

Thank you very much and sorry if the topic is post it again...

Bye!

USA Trucker
08-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

You have to buy a truck, and then hire a driver, let him/her drive around a couple of days to earn some money. When that's done you should be able to buy another office. Keep repeating the process to get more office's.

Cyrusx87
08-06-2010, 02:10 AM

You have to buy a truck, and then hire a driver, let him/her drive around a couple of days to earn some money. When that's done you should be able to buy another office. Keep repeating the process to get more office's.

Oooo, ok, I hired 3 drivers, a few of days ago. So, I have to wait, earn some money, and repeat the process? ok, great...

Thank you very much for the clarification...

charlytos
08-06-2010, 10:54 AM
How puts USA trucker, adding how is logical acquire truck and driver money goes down. I started session, acquiring 2 basic trucks and hiring 2 drivers, having down rest money.
How initally only can go to warehouse around of Nick trucking office and money received by travel is short. Then shall need long time making travels me and my drivers to recover money and acquire the third truck hiring new driver too!...
Except to make long travel out of Nick trucking influence zone, getting high money and recover money put on trucks and drivers more rapidly. Returning to influence zone with empty truck!...

USA Trucker
08-06-2010, 01:02 PM
How puts USA trucker, adding how is logical acquire truck and driver money goes down. I started session, acquiring 2 basic trucks and hiring 2 drivers, having down rest money.
How initally only can go to warehouse around of Nick trucking office and money received by travel is short. Then shall need long time making travels me and my drivers to recover money and acquire the third truck hiring new driver too!...
Except to make long travel out of Nick trucking influence zone, getting high money and recover money put on trucks and drivers more rapidly. Returning to influence zone with empty truck!...

If I understand this correctly, I'll take a shot.

When you travel outside your zone of influence with a load you obtained from within your zone of influence you will always come back empty. This holds true for your hired drivers. The programs warns you of this when you attempt to do it in your warehouse. Therefore if it happens to you, it will also happen to your drivers. When I start out with a small zone of influence I usually set the drivers to short/medium distance until I get more office's. I hope I got this right, and it helped you.:)

charlytos
08-06-2010, 03:17 PM
USA trucker, thanks to reply and give me suggestions. Basically you have put me the same idea that I put for cyrus, only changes that your words are more correctly written!...

mark39
08-06-2010, 08:02 PM
can someone clarify if having the trucks you give to your hired drivers maxed out makes any difference to how much they earn or could you just give them base models,the reason why i ask this is because it takes a fair bit of cash to buy a truck and then max it out,now according to the planning screen in your office under the global stats section if you click on the little box in the bottom left hand corner it tells you about the california golden carrier thingy that basically says whoever signs upto all the warehouses ie gets 100% coverage you get the title and a big reward,so basically its going to take me forever to get loads of drivers to have enough turnover to get all the offices and all the other companies are way way in front,example;storm already have 25 drivers and 75% coverage so does it make any difference if your drivers have maxed out trucks or not,hope anybody reading this understands what i mean...:grin:

USA Trucker
08-07-2010, 12:12 AM
can someone clarify if having the trucks you give to your hired drivers maxed out makes any difference to how much they earn or could you just give them base models,the reason why i ask this is because it takes a fair bit of cash to buy a truck and then max it out,now according to the planning screen in your office under the global stats section if you click on the little box in the bottom left hand corner it tells you about the california golden carrier thingy that basically says whoever signs upto all the warehouses ie gets 100% coverage you get the title and a big reward,so basically its going to take me forever to get loads of drivers to have enough turnover to get all the offices and all the other companies are way way in front,example;storm already have 25 drivers and 75% coverage so does it make any difference if your drivers have maxed out trucks or not,hope anybody reading this understands what i mean...:grin:

Yes, the better your truck is the better your drivers are. Less repairs, faster in racing, and if you have the double gas tank, naturally they'll spend less time in the gas station. Another thing to remember is that when you hire a driver, get the one with the most experience. They cost more, but the rate of return is better. Also for those of you that don't know.... It is best not to hire drivers until you complete the story line. The reason is that your rating will be very high, and you can hire even more experienced drivers. I like drivers with over 1500 experience. Don't settle for less then 1200. When I completed the story line I had a 2200+ rating. So I hired 2 drivers, both with over 1800 experience. I had 2 fully loaded trucks that I used in the story line in reserve. You can't hire drivers higher than your own rating. After that, whenever I could get my hands on a new truck I just kept adding them to my fleet, hired drivers, and expanded my office's.

I hope this clarified things for you, and others.

mark39
08-07-2010, 09:44 AM
ok thx for that usa trucker will have to revise my hired drivers then,looks like some are about to be fired..lol

Starflyer
08-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Maybe its the same problem like mine.

Look at their loyality when you hired them. If the bar for their loan is on auto, it could be, that their loyality is zero and they quit immediatly.
And to pay them the loan for their loyality, their income will be only 50% in course of their loan.

charlytos
08-10-2010, 10:44 AM
USA trucker you have put a previous reply to mark39 putting detail to acquire double gas tank. Having made several travels I have not seen that double gas tank until now. Is possible how is with other trucks, which be truck used different items will be on different garages, is thing only to search it with great patience!...

Patrick
08-10-2010, 06:14 PM
I tried to buy a chassis upgrade two times now. The titan chassis for a Hercules Atlas. But after the first time i bought it. And went to a repair shop. The chassis was gone And I could spent another 30-40g. But after the second time it was gone again + my money. huh?:confused:

Is there going to be released a DLC?

USA Trucker
08-11-2010, 12:53 AM
USA trucker you have put a previous reply to mark39 putting detail to acquire double gas tank. Having made several travels I have not seen that double gas tank until now. Is possible how is with other trucks, which be truck used different items will be on different garages, is thing only to search it with great patience!...

I'm terribly sorry, but your English, and statements baffle me. You really need a go-between to translate your questions. For me to address your questions properly this is a must. I find it difficult to understand your postings, and therefore have to guess at what you mean, and sometimes not answer them at all for the sake of confusion.

charlytos
08-11-2010, 07:43 AM
Pardon USA trucker if you don't understand well my phrases, I put them with best English that can to use!...
Repeat the same details, that you have replied me marked how quote:
You put answer for mark39 with several details, between those details you put over to acquire double gas tank. Copy that part of your answer:

"and if you have the double gas tank, naturally they'll spend less time in the gas station."

My answer for you was the next:

I have made several travels and sttoping on several garages didn't find any double gas tank item. Is possible how is with other trucks, each truck has its items on different repair buildings where has them the other trucks. Or being russian version I didn't see that item on any repair buildings visited!...
Basically that was my answer over detail of double gas tank. I hope that you can understand it correctly now!...

Lolsmurf
08-11-2010, 12:06 PM
"I think he is looking for the double gas tanks because he cant find them wit his truck, so he asks if every truck has hiw own shop for special parts or something like that
or is it just because he owns the russian version ? "

Anyway carlos I was in Cadiz a few weeks ago :p

too hot

charlytos
08-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Lolsmurf, more or less that is the idea, but putting a few detail. When I put over other trucks have their items on different service buldings, I put that phrase how affirmative detail, proved by me, with default Agressor and other truck which has the ACC automatic speed on service building of start city!...
Over that you have was in Cadiz any time, I hope that you had good days visiting our small city!...

Starflyer
08-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Maybe its easier to understand other languages translated into english, if your own language is not english to.

I found the double tank for every of my trucks yet, excluded the Sterling 9500 for which i doesn't found any upgrade except paintings.
But its pretty hard to find. You've got to drive around and stop by the garages on your way. Maybe drive from LA to Orland and back i always find nearly everything at this garages.
But i think its true, that every truck has its own list of possible upgrades and this lists are divided between the garages.

charlytos
08-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Certain Starflyer over items for different trucks on different garages is so. I am searching the ACC item for default truck agressor and didn't find yet. Is possible shall be more to North of California game map.

USA Trucker
08-12-2010, 12:39 PM
OK, let's get back on topic. I didn't mean to make this an English debate. If I have a problem with someones use of the English language, I'll just keep it to myself, and not respond.

Starflyer
08-13-2010, 01:03 PM
No, i meaned the different between the teached oxford-english in not-english-speaking countries and the spoken english/american-english of the natives.

And the garages. Of course i have the wish, that there is one garage in the game, which provides all upgrades like in King of the Road.
And the Cruisecontrol for the argosy, i found mine in a garage between atascadero and kettleman city.
But, maybe the upgrades are random on the garages from game to game.
I found the DDS475 for my Atlas in Oxnard and in the next game, the engine was not their. And maybe there are several differences between the versions of the game.

USA Trucker
08-14-2010, 11:39 AM
They are random each time you start the game.

nicu_n21
08-25-2010, 07:50 PM
First I apologize for my bad English
Fine adjustments list to the drivers can be found in:
C:\Documents and Settings\"username"\Application Data\RigNRoll_usa_ws\GameWorld\warnings "aiqualities.log"

ex: $AI0 Kevin Carter 0.302 0.748 0.144
Kevin Carter= name of driver
0.302=type of task (race or ordes)
0.748=type of cargo
0.144=distance of orders
the sliders is 0-1 from the left to right
I hope you understand

mark39
09-08-2010, 04:26 PM
does anyone know how high the ranking on hired drivers goes up to,the most i have gotten to is 907 for 3 of my hired drivers there is nothing higher but my rank is about 1100 at the moment so as my rank gets higher will i see higher ranked hired drivers....?

USA Trucker
09-08-2010, 04:34 PM
does anyone know how high the ranking on hired drivers goes up to,the most i have gotten to is 907 for 3 of my hired drivers there is nothing higher but my rank is about 1100 at the moment so as my rank gets higher will i see higher ranked hired drivers....?

I answered that for you back at post #61 on this thread, when you asked a similar question. I gave you details that included rankings. Did you forget? ;)

As to how high they go... Who knows? I don't think there is a limit.

mark39
09-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I answered that for you back at post #61 on this thread, when you asked a similar question. I gave you details that included rankings. Did you forget? ;)

As to how high they go... Who knows? I don't think there is a limit.

sorry usa trucker i forgot....:grin: will have a look my bad was having a dumb moment.

USA Trucker
09-08-2010, 08:51 PM
sorry usa trucker i forgot....:grin: will have a look my bad was having a dumb moment.

No problem, we all get them. ;)

janimumsen
09-10-2010, 07:37 PM
hey is it possible to be a owner off the truck gepard? :-)

USA Trucker
09-10-2010, 08:45 PM
hey is it possible to be a owner off the truck gepard? :-)

Hello, and welcome to the forum,

Go Here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=179141&postcount=75) for the answer to your question.

janimumsen
09-10-2010, 08:47 PM
thanks man :)

jestertac
09-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Just wondering about the income of the branches. Says I have X amount in a branch that hasnt been released. DOes it do it automatically or do I have to get it. Not really understanding Thank you.

USA Trucker
09-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Just wondering about the income of the branches. Says I have X amount in a branch that hasnt been released. DOes it do it automatically or do I have to get it. Not really understanding Thank you.

Not sure what you mean by the term "released". The money you see in your journal, or your office is the money you have from all branches in total, including the drivers working for you. Unless you mean the drivers that are heading to a warehouse, and have not delivered their loads yet.

Bikept
09-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Hi guys,

Here's the situation:

My rank: 1853
My Rating: 96

Best driver I can get is Rank 907 with a salary of around $2.200/d.

Just finished the storyline, and have 2 Ventura fully loaded for 2 drivers. I've (re)read post 61 and followed all indications. Still most I can get is rank 907 drivers. I'm at easy difficulty setting. Can it be that the setting makes a difference?

After a question, a tip:

I've seen some posts of people complaining that they are spending around $4.000 in tyre repair. It happened to me also. Went to the repair shop and downgraded from Mag Wheels to Simple Old. Less than half repairs now.
It looks that the tyre repair value is calculated over a percentage of the wheel base value. The more expensive the wheels the more expensive the repairs. Makes sense.

Second Tip: When assigning new driver to one of the trucks, Titan Chassis turns into basic Chassis... no money back. Just used the save and went to sell the titan chassis and get the money back...

Hope to get some light ont the driver rankings...

Greetings from Portugal!
Safe Rides!

USA Trucker
09-15-2010, 08:16 PM

Hi guys,

Here's the situation:

My rank: 1853
My Rating: 96

Best driver I can get is Rank 907 with a salary of around $2.200/d.

Just finished the storyline, and have 2 Ventura fully loaded for 2 drivers. I've (re)read post 61 and followed all indications. Still most I can get is rank 907 drivers. I'm at easy difficulty setting. Can it be that the setting makes a difference?

I think it's random, and I also believe the difficulty setting has a role in it also. Check daily in game time, and see if it changes. Also hire that guy/gal at 907 to free up a spot, and see if the next one is higher after a couple of days. Also open up a couple of new branch offices.

After a question, a tip:

I've seen some posts of people complaining that they are spending around $4.000 in tyre repair. It happened to me also. Went to the repair shop and downgraded from Mag Wheels to Simple Old. Less than half repairs now.
It looks that the tyre repair value is calculated over a percentage of the wheel base value. The more expensive the wheels the more expensive the repairs. Makes sense.

Hope to get some light ont the driver rankings...

Greetings from Portugal!
Safe Rides!

Good insight, and info. Also the way you drive plays a major role in this too. Your speed in general, the way you take a turn, and of course constant heavy braking at a high rate of speed will significantly increase tire/brake repairs. I try to use the engine brake to reduce these costs. Gentle taps on the brakes will slow you down fairly well when not use the engine brake (Jake Brake).

gentjt38
09-27-2010, 03:01 AM
I just got this game today and two jobs that I was suppose to do I have been bounced on. Told me I couldn't do them when I got to where I was to go. The Oakland job bounced me and then the Greenfield job for the medications bounced me when I arrived at the warehouse. Now am I gonna be able to do any of these jobs or is the game just gonna screw me around and let me drive around till my time expires on these jobs. And yes I read the manual and that really didn't tell me much either.

This is what it tells me....."You need to establish a branch in this area in order to be ab le to take orders." Two jobs i get to cancel cause the game obviously doesn't tell me how to establish a branch.

USA Trucker
09-27-2010, 08:59 AM
I just got this game today and two jobs that I was suppose to do I have been bounced on. Told me I couldn't do them when I got to where I was to go. The Oakland job bounced me and then the Greenfield job for the medications bounced me when I arrived at the warehouse. Now am I gonna be able to do any of these jobs or is the game just gonna screw me around and let me drive around till my time expires on these jobs. And yes I read the manual and that really didn't tell me much either.

This is what it tells me....."You need to establish a branch in this area in order to be ab le to take orders." Two jobs i get to cancel cause the game obviously doesn't tell me how to establish a branch.

First off please do not double post (back-to-back postings). Use the "Edit" tab if you need to add comments to your post.

Now I'll get to your problem. Begining on page 30 in the manual explains how to open a new branch. I'll cut to the chase for you though.

1) On your map (tab key) you'll see little green hooks. This is your warehouse area of influence. You can load/unload your cargo there.

2) The white hooks are areas outside your warehouse area of influence. You can unload your cargo in these warehouses, but you can not load any cargo there. You need to purchase additional branch offices.

3) To purchase a branch office you need to go to a branch you currently own such as Nicks Trucking in Oxnard. When in your office click on the "Manage Branches" tab. Again you'll see a map of your area of influence. Click on one of the little monitors (on the map) and you'll see your area of influence expand. Then click on the "Establish New Branch" tab. Click the "Apply All" tab, and your area of influence has increased.

4) Should your purchase be denied it's usually because you don't have enough turn-over, and/or your warehouses exceeds whatever number is indicated.

5) Now you need to buy a truck, and hire a driver. This is on page 32 in the manual. You shouldn't have any trouble here.

If you're early in the game I wouldn't advise this. Your funds with repairs, gas, up-dating your truck, and possible fines will be very low. If you can't pay a fine then you are bankrupt, and the game is over.

What I, and many others do is max out your starting truck (whatever it may be). Then buy a new one. Don't sell the your old one. Instead give it to a new hired driver, and repeat the process. Usually with ever new driver you can open another new branch.

Another thing a lot of us like to do is sell the old truck right from the start, and use this money to buy a truck that you like, and max it out. You can now do as my previous paragraph stated.

Don't get frustrated. A lot of this game is sort of like "learn as you go". When you're stuck just come here. I usually don't leave any question un-answered, and there are a lot of people here willing to give their advice, or assistance. Everyone of us play this game differently, and there are no concrete, fool-proof ways to play this game as you'll soon find out.

If I missed anything, let me know. ;)

truck_74
10-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Hello, I'm new here in the forum, first I should explain that I am from Brazil and my English is not good, so I'm using and I'll use Google to translate that hinder the understanding las.Se please tell me.

My questions are very basic to begin:

1 There is as light up the cab of the truck?

For me to buy more companies have to hire more drivers?

Many thanks to all now and congratulations for the excellent forum.

Thank you all.

DriverX3
10-09-2010, 05:15 AM
I didn't understand the first question but if you turn the lights on the gauge lights will come on. Also to get more terminals you need more drivers to increase your turnover. I hope this helps you.

USA Trucker
10-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Hello, I'm new here in the forum, first I should explain that I am from Brazil and my English is not good, so I'm using and I'll use Google to translate that hinder the understanding las.Se please tell me.

My questions are very basic to begin:

1 There is as light up the cab of the truck?

For me to buy more companies have to hire more drivers?

Many thanks to all now and congratulations for the excellent forum.

Thank you all.

I just want to elaborate on DriverX3 post. I can only assume that you may mean the interior cabin overhead lights. There is no switch to turn those on. Maybe someone could make a Mod someday.

Make sure when you hire drivers, that you have a truck for them to drive, or he/she will drain your income with his/her salary.

bjorn324
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Hello

I am busy with doing some research on my drivers. I noticed a lot of them are losing money based on the ROI display. Especially my highest ranked driver, rank: 858.
Also a lot of drivers have high forfeit costs. What does this mean, crappy trucks or lazy drivers.

USA Trucker
11-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Hello

I am busy with doing some research on my drivers. I noticed a lot of them are losing money based on the ROI display. Especially my highest ranked driver, rank: 858.
Also a lot of drivers have high forfeit costs. What does this mean, crappy trucks or lazy drivers.

Forfeiture costs is when your drivers don't complete their deliveries for whatever reason. As for crappy trucks, and lazy drivers. It could be a combination of both. Make sure you have good "up-graded" trucks. You could also adjust your drivers distance of travel, type of loads, etc. on the panel to the right. I always max out my trucks before I hire new drivers. When hiring new drivers, make sure they are the top rank that you can afford. You could also pay them a little more too. A lot of adjustments are trial & error. What works for me may not work for you, or your type of driver.

scaniaman500
11-26-2010, 09:53 PM
hello to all :!: ..can someone help me with a problem..i don't understand why can't i buy more licenses to warehouses ? it says : your turnover restricts your business deals to 14 warehouses. Operation rejected :cry:.. I have only 13/38 ....ohh..and this thing doesn't let's me to buy a truck either :cry:.. THANK YOU !!! :-)

USA Trucker
11-26-2010, 10:15 PM

Please read up on the forum rules & look at the stickies before you post. Most questions are answered in the prominent easy to find stickies (Green Arrows).

Your question has been asked, and answered in this thread. Backtrack, and look for my postings here. In short you need to buy more trucks & hire drivers for each truck before you can purchase a new office. For your second question, you have to go to "Nick's Office", then "Manage Fleet" to buy a truck.

TruckerNL
12-30-2010, 02:18 PM
You can manualy balance the drivers but if i do that that system is pretty dificult but annyway what truck can i give them so they make some decent money in the game ???

USA Trucker
12-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Making money is not solely based on what truck you have. That's just personal preference. What you need to do is get the truck you like with the least amount of wear & tear (mileage). Than max it out for performance (not looks). Keep repeating this process. Assign delivery task as needed. Give the fastest truck to a driver with no tickets, and let him race. This gives the most cash, in the shortest amount of time. Long deliveries gives the most cash, but takes longer. Fragile loads will also increase income. This is a balancing act that takes some time to get use to. Most people are impatient, and want quick results, and find themselves in your position.

It's not how many drivers you have. It's how many offices you have. You indicated that you have 40 drivers in another post. For me that's just way too many, and is very costly. You can win these awards alluding you with just 10 drivers. I did it twice. Think of how much money you spent on 40 trucks at about $100K a pop, plus equipment, and repairs. Remember your drivers are also gassing up, and repairing too. You must have ran through $4 million+, and I'm being conservative. With my 10 drivers, I had about $6 million in the bank.

There are many ways to play this game. I only gave you my version. I'm sure others have their own strategy that suits them. Plan your business management from the start, and stick with it. All this is based on what type of game you want to play, and what you want to achieve.

TruckerNL
12-30-2010, 03:18 PM
I read the forum step by step gut some usefull tips I would never figure out so quick. But you said USA Trucker that you should realy do the story line first and from there start your company ? TRUE??

I drive now Ventura Titan hell off a truck I must add better then that darn Argosy but how do I beat the competitors to win the seccond golden medal ?

I going to just try it out start a new game ???

Thank greets from Trucker NL

USA Trucker
12-30-2010, 03:37 PM
I read the forum step by step gut some usefull tips I would never figure out so quick. But you said USA Trucker that you should realy do the story line first and from there start your company ? TRUE??
Yes, for those that want to do it. It has a large reward when finished $$$. It also raises your Rank & Rating to hire better drivers.

I drive now Ventura Titan hell off a truck I must add better then that darn Argosy but how do I beat the competitors to win the seccond golden medal ?

You have to find a strategy that works for you. I've already given you mine.

I going to just try it out start a new game ???

Thank greets from Trucker NL
Please don't ask SPOILER, HINTS & CHEAT questions outside of their proper thread.

dzx
01-23-2011, 05:37 PM
I'm not quite sure where to put this one. I'm intentionally holding off on the storyline side for now, hence any stuff from south of oxnard I have to go up thru barstow. Anyway, I've run into a weird thing and want to know if anyone else has also run into this on their game...

I picked up a load in SD for Colfax and went thru barstow and mojave, then turned for lone pine. Bout halfway to LP, I suddenly get this weird window about delivery cancelation, and I'm really sure I had the trailer hooked on at the time etc... But I sit dumbfounded staring at this delivery canceled notice.

The competition was all going on I 5, but yeah, I'm like huh? Its the strangest thing... the game is on hard setting, but I never saw that ever before where the game takes the trailer from you without no reasonable explanation.

Anyone else come accross this oddness?

Also, just something to note, if you start on hard, do the initial tasks, and then go to a far off branch you have like reno or bishop and stay away from oxnard doing deliveries between the areas. You can snag up to 3-4 branches by yourself on the east side of the map before you need drivers. At least, that works for me.

USA Trucker
01-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Many reasons qualify for cancelation of a load. They are as follows:

Exceeded time limit for current load.
Picking up another load while already carrying one.
Taking on a mission requiring you to drop your current load.
Somehow lost your load/trailer (happened to me once).
Or just simply a bug (it’s not un-common).

dzx
01-23-2011, 06:20 PM
First time for me to see it...

Was rereading this thread and it occured to me that one another profile, had a game in which a hired driver had low forteit/maintenance costs, but she was spending upwards of $15k a day on fuel. Yes, you read that right. $15 THOUSAND a DAY on fuel. I eventually just fired her I think, as she was losing money...

As for someone somewhere here commenting on truck blowing up [not sure which thread]. That is likely a situation where you're not doing any accel at all [coasting], and you hit the nitro, then decide to hit the gas... Thats how a truck exploded on me once.

USA Trucker
01-23-2011, 06:29 PM
That’s why I read up on any driver I want to hire. All of them I subject to a week of game time trial. If they make me good money, I keep them. Regardless of truck expenditures. If she was making $50K a day, and spent $15K on gas, I would keep her/him.;)

As to your second sentence... that sounds logical.

Perhaps your time limit has gone out
You need to read some postings. This was covered in post #109.;)

DuallyDiesel
03-06-2011, 03:35 AM
I've run across another problem, and I don't know if it has been discussed before, but I can not find anything about it anywhere. When you purchase a truck, let's say an extra truck, it wont let me choose the trucks for other drivers. they are automatically assigned a truck, and for some reason they are using a truck I don't want them to use. Any way around this? I click on the button next to the truck name in Manage Drivers, and it only shows that one truck, and not a list to choose from.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Again thanks in advance.

USA Trucker
03-06-2011, 03:44 AM
As far as I've been playing, your hired drivers will choose the truck. This is one reason why I only purchase one extra truck, upgrade it, and then hire a driver for it. Otherwise it's just a matter of pot luck.;)

DuallyDiesel
03-06-2011, 11:25 AM
I did that, but when i went to switch my trucks from the one i was driving to the one i bought, the drivers i had drove the truck i was driving, and I didn't want them to.

USA Trucker
03-06-2011, 11:40 AM
You've misunderstood me. You have to buy a truck before you hire a driver. Then switch trucks, and use the new one to upgrade. The old truck will be listed at the top, and the new one on the bottom. Then hire a driver, and they will drive your old truck. You don't get to choose which truck they drive if you have more than one truck available on top. Therefore it's best to do this one truck, and one driver at a time. Don't hire the driver until you're satisfied of the switch.

DuallyDiesel
03-06-2011, 02:30 PM
My problem is that i have 3 trucks a FLD120, 9500 and my Argosy. When I buy a new truck and switch the new one to me, the driver that was driving the Argosy drives my previous truck and the other driver stays on the 9500, while my Argosy is not used. Basically I don't want the drivers driving trucks with mods as that costs more for repairs. At least that is how i understand the game physics.

USA Trucker
03-06-2011, 05:07 PM
If you have 3 trucks in reserve, and 2 drivers. The 2 drivers will randomly pick 2 of the 3 trucks in reserve. You have no control over this. One truck will remain unused until you hire a third driver, and they will once again randomly pick their trucks.

Without both of us running around in circles, here is my point. Don’t have more drivers than trucks. Don’t have more trucks than drivers. When you have fully upgraded your truck, go to the office, and buy a new truck, putting the upgraded truck in reserve. Hire a new driver to drive the upgraded truck, and you upgrade your new truck. Repeating this porcess over, and over until you have the fleet, and drivers you want.

Having a truck in reserve is a waste of time, and money without a driver, and having a driver without a truck will drain your funds.

You should be letting your drivers use the upgraded trucks to have them make the optimum amount of money, be happy, and loyal. Driving an truck without upgrades will cost you more in the long run. Would you want to work for a company that kept giving you a crappy truck. Sit back and think about that for a minute, and you’ll realize it’s best to have your drivers using upgraded trucks.

mockba123
03-08-2011, 07:31 PM
hi everyone, i'm playing RnR a long time, but i don't know how to buy this truck in game. Who can tell me what i have to do to buy this truck. Thanks all ^^!
----
this's truck which i wanna buy, i can't post image to 4rum :(
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?c1cn8j21cm14uxb

Strummer
03-10-2011, 01:30 AM
I'm curious about the "Felonies" that appear on prospective drivers' resumes.

If they have felonies, are they likely to be denied certain assignments once they reach a warehouse?

Or could it be that a driver with a ranking in (for instance) the low 700s who has committed a felony will perform at the level of a felony-free driver ranked in, say the mid-900s?

In other words, are prospective drivers with a "Yes" in the "Felonies" box less desirable, as they may be denied some work, or are they more desirable as employees, as the stigma of their criminal records may be artificially lowering their ranking (and consequently the wages you need to pay them)?

Another possibility is that it makes no difference at all, but if so, I can't see why the extra bit of programming required to include this feature was deemed necessary.

There must be a reason for the inclusion of this bit of driver data...right? :confused:

Tangentially, I would like to note that I may finally have made a post in the correct thread. Imagine. :D

When you purchase a truck, let's say an extra truck, it wont let me choose the trucks for other drivers. they are automatically assigned a truck, and for some reason they are using a truck I don't want them to use. Any way around this?

If you've got two drivers, one with a high percentage of wins and the other who handles fragile loads well, and two trucks, one with a maxed-out engine and base suspension and the other with base engine and maxed-out suspension, the competition driver will tend to gravitate toward the faster truck, and the other toward the one with more load protection.

This is with truck selection set to "Auto". You may also set the truck selection criteria for each driver manually.

In the "Manage Drivers" window, you will see a "Truck Selection" box (I think that's what it's called...shockingly, I don't have R'n'R going right now), with a button marked "Auto" at the bottom, and three sliders inside, one each for speed, load protection, and wear.

If you have a driver (Driver A) for whom speed is the primary criteria in truck selection, move the "Speed" slider to the right.

If you have a driver (Driver B) who doesn't win many competitions but has a high fragility rating, move the "Load Protection" slider to the right.

(This assumes you have already adjusted their assignment settings)

Suppose you have a third driver (Driver C), who does pretty good in competition, and handles fragile loads as well as Driver B, and a third truck. You'd want to set the "Load Protection" slider to the right in Diver C's settings as well, and you'd also want to set the "Speed" slider towards the right as well, although perhaps not as far as you did for driver A.

So, if you move driver A's Speed slider all the way to the right, and load protection all the way to the left, his truck will be selected based on speed, with no consideration to load protection.

If you move Driver C's Speed all the way to the right as well, but move load protection even slightly away from the far left, speed will be just as big a factor in choosing a vehicle, but it will choose the fastest vehicle with the best suspension (or a compromise thereof).

This will give them the best truck for the job...or in any case, it will give them the truck that best matches what you have determined are important characteristics for each driver to have in a truck.

Note: Setting "Speed" all the way to the right may not translate into a driver getting the fastest truck. It just means that speed is a greater priority in assigning that driver a vehicle.

If your drivers are selecting trucks based primarily on speed, and the truck you would like to keep in reserve as your own is the fastest one there, they will be assigned that truck, as it is the most efficient allocation of your company's resources.

EDIT:

Here's a potentially useful tip: Before you park your personal reserve truck, downgrade the engine or suspension (whatever feature they're looking for when they take it). Then, once you want to drive it again (using the My Truck button), take it to a truck stop and have the upgrades re-installed. The truck shops always reimburse you in full when you downgrade to a lower-priced option, and only charge for parts on upgrades (labor is apparently free), so you won't lose any money by doing this.

USA Trucker
03-10-2011, 05:15 PM
hi everyone, i'm playing RnR a long time, but i don't know how to buy this truck in game. Who can tell me what i have to do to buy this truck. Thanks all ^^!
----
this's truck which i wanna buy, i can't post image to 4rum :(
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?c1cn8j21cm14uxb

Where did you take this picture, or see this truck? I don't remember it in R'n'R, but it does look like one in 18WoS.

@Strummer,
Please don't double post. If you have something to add, use your 'EDIT' key to edit your original post, or to add comments. Also I have not noticed any real advantage, or disadvantage with regards to the “Felony” issue you posted. It could be that they get more tickets than other drivers with clean records that would result in lower income due to fines, but I’m only guessing. If your felony driver is making a good positive cash flow, then I wouldn’t be too concerned with it.

Your other post about drivers is very useful, and informative. I have posted a similar version some months ago along with another member. However, sometimes it just doesn’t always work when you set the “Auto” button off. They still tend to select a truck at random to a certain degree, but will try to conform to your settings if they are not similar in your criteria settings. This is why I max out all my trucks, and let them pick. It also has less repair cost, and down time. The only thing I adjust is the type of load I want them to do such as Racing, Fragile, Long/Short loads. This way it doesn’t matter which truck they pick if they are all at maximum. It works best for me, and their income is way up, especially when I pay a little more in wages to keep them loyal.:)

mockba123
03-10-2011, 11:25 PM

Where did you take this picture, or see this truck? I don't remember it in R'n'R, but it does look like one in 18WoS.

i know this car in 18 Wos, i took this picture on internet. But in this picture, we can see it don't have so many things differents with Rnr, cause i think in Rnr have this truck too. but i haven't seen this truck, cause i post here to answer ^^! Thanks u so much ^^!

USA Trucker
03-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Maybe some day we’ll get more trucks, or someone can come up with a sophisticated mod program to get this, and other trucks.:)

gameking47
04-29-2011, 12:23 AM
I recently buy a office in Lebec, but can"t find it. Can you help?