PDA

View Full Version : SOW Pre-order

MOH_Hirth
05-02-2010, 02:22 PM
It would be a good idea to begin pre-order a special edition to contribute to the strengthening of financial SOW? This can help pay for more professionals to complete the work and save time, time is something that does not recover ...

nearmiss
05-02-2010, 04:40 PM
It would be a good idea to begin pre-order a special edition to contribute to the strengthening of financial SOW? This can help pay for more professionals to complete the work and save time, time is something that does not recover ...

You will find there a plenty of e-commerce sites that will be glad to take your pre-order payments right now. Some have been taking pre-order money for SOW since 2006.

You can then become a member of the "I haven't got my SOW yet" club.:confused:

AndyJWest
05-02-2010, 05:34 PM
If you 'pre-order' SoW:BoB from any of the places that are currently offering it, is there any way money will get through to 1C:Maddox before the game is released? I doubt it very much. I'm sure they will gladly take your money for something they haven't got, but why should they pass it on?

MOH_Hirth
05-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I mean a direct pre-order with Oleg&Team, do you have another way to support the work?

nearmiss
05-03-2010, 01:33 AM
If you 'pre-order' SoW:BoB from any of the places that are currently offering it, is there any way money will get through to 1C:Maddox before the game is released? I doubt it very much. I'm sure they will gladly take your money for something they haven't got, but why should they pass it on?

1+

Thunderbolt56
05-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I'll pre-order software when:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Thunderbolt56/hell_freeze.jpg

ramstein
05-03-2010, 02:49 PM
if you understood the pre-orders, you would know that they never took money when you pre-order... only when the product ships..

just more bogus info spread people people who make things up..

and if anyone did pay up front,,, we would like to hear which online store did do this..

nearmiss
05-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Thunderbolt56

Your point is well made. :-P

nearmiss
05-03-2010, 03:29 PM
if you understood the pre-orders, you would know that they never took money when you pre-order... only when the product ships..

just more bogus info spread people people who make things up..

and if anyone did pay up front,,, we would like to hear which online store did do this..

I certainly wouldn't argue withy you on this, because I've never made a pre-order.

Yet, I do recall reading posts where others have made payments on pre-orders. All the site dev has to do is make a few code changes to accomodate pre-order payments.

Have you been over to the Midway, in SD? I spent a day there last summer. Seeing F9, F3H,A3D, AD a great museum.

Tree_UK
05-03-2010, 03:33 PM
The game will be out in 4 months what is the point of pre-ordering it now?

nearmiss
05-03-2010, 03:36 PM

You are so cool Tree_UK.

It is good you are perking us all up with good news for a change.

I'm not being sarcastic or cynical. It's good you are entering a brighter world of positive thinking... and I hope you are right.

MOH_Hirth
05-04-2010, 12:51 AM
It would be great if I could Oleg distibuir tasks between us, if we could do something more to help, but unfortunately everything has to be done by a small team before the greatness and the quality of the work to be done.
I hope Oleg find a way to receive more cooperation for help the work, theres a lot of volutaries.

zauii
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM

The next call of duty is due out in 6 months , pre orders have already started.
StarCraft 2 has been due out for like forever, and have had pre-orders for years, now finally release is 27th of July 2010.

I usually pre order my games, tho only titles i know have a firm date.. i mean for instance there is no point in pre ordering Duke Nukem Forever,
neither Storm of War yet since there is no official words on the date and we've been waiting for years. Only time i buy it in stores is if i've missed out on a
game and just discovered it spontaneously in the store or something, otherwise i preorder most of my stuff.

Last but not least, don't pay money upfront , just use options like : Bill 14 days after arrival or something..
as there is no point in giving them your money until the products have shipped...unless its a direct pre-order deal with the developers to support their work.

Tree_UK
05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
You are so cool Tree_UK.

It is good you are perking us all up with good news for a change.

I'm not being sarcastic or cynical. It's good you are entering a brighter world of positive thinking... and I hope you are right.

Thank you