PDA

View Full Version : WOWWWW!!! Video Must See !!!!!!

Ironman69
04-30-2010, 03:26 PM
unbelievable awesomeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM_ZB7jqxz8&feature=fvw

Viking
04-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Well I was sort of hoping that they would bump in to each other and crash and die. But I guess you can’t have everything.

philip.ed
04-30-2010, 04:30 PM
You're full of happiness today Viking! LOL :P

Viking
04-30-2010, 04:38 PM
You're full of happiness today Viking! LOL :P

Yes I am! Lol!

Just wanted to be able to say: “Look at them dead bodies!” Chuckle, chuckle! “Niiiice!”.
You know like in that video from Iraq where the US helicopter slaughters all the civilians.

like revenge or something.

philip.ed
04-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Reminds me of Full Metal Jacket: "get some!" :D

LukeFF
04-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Well I was sort of hoping that they would bump in to each other and crash and die. But I guess you can’t have everything.

How screwed up in the head do you have to be to make a comment like that? :rolleyes: Post reported.

nearmiss
04-30-2010, 08:03 PM
There are enough real world horrible crashes at airshows to keep you busy on youtube for a couple nights without wishing that on someone else.

drafting
04-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Uh, yeah... Viking must have some insider knowledge that the helicopter pilots in question also fly with the Blue Angels. :rolleyes:

philip.ed
04-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Hmm, in hindsight my second-post is/was in poor tast.

bugmenot
04-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Anything in the web with "must see" title and close to 10 exclamation marks is a definite must skip this link for me.
Or in shot; write descriptive titles if you want people to check out your stuff.
[/drunk]
________
vapor genie vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Necrobaron
05-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Yes I am! Lol!

Just wanted to be able to say: ???Look at them dead bodies!??? Chuckle, chuckle! ???Niiiice!???.
You know like in that video from Iraq where the US helicopter slaughters all the civilians.

Wow. What an idiotic comment...
________
Expert insurance (http://xpertinsurance.com/)

BG-09
05-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Such a waste of fuel. The budget of these clowns is enough to save from starvation 1000 children around the world...But why to save them, while we can create a lot of pollution over the poor city bellow...

Necrobaron
05-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Oh, geez...:rolleyes:
________
TG77 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_TG77)

KG26_Alpha
05-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Yes I am! Lol!

Just wanted to be able to say: “Look at them dead bodies!” Chuckle, chuckle! “Niiiice!”.

Wow. What an idiotic comment...

+1

This is the person/idiot that complained to the moderator here about a Youtube video I posted showing a person defending himself.

His comment here is far more offensive IMHO.

:rolleyes:

robtek
05-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Such a waste of fuel. The budget of these clowns is enough to save from starvation 1000 children around the world...But why to save them, while we can create a lot of pollution over the poor city bellow...

Those "Clowns", as you like to call them, are superb pilots, doing a pr - job they are ordered to do.
There is really absolutely no reason to diminish their work.
And the poor, starving children will starve, if those guy fly or not.

But some guys just have to degrade others to appear better, i would say.

Codex
05-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Yes I am! Lol!

That's a very uncool statement Vik.

It's that sort of attitude that breeds hatred in the world. Bare in mind the suicide bombers are killing more civilians than military personnel

Hawker17
05-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Very impressive video, thanks!

I'm very sorry for Viking and his sick comments. Some people never learn that war/violence/revenge will not solve anything.

Zappatime
05-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Well whatever you think about the whole thing, you can't deny their incredible skill; incredibly close at times :cool:

tagTaken2
05-01-2010, 02:26 PM

+ 1

nearmiss
05-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Those "Clowns", as you like to call them, are superb pilots, doing a pr - job they are ordered to do.
There is really absolutely no reason to diminish their work.
And the poor, starving children will starve, if those guy fly or not.

But some guys just have to degrade others to appear better, i would say.

There is always someone that can put a negative spin on anything you say, or do. I mean they live in a world of nay-saying and whining. The sun is shining it's probably creating more hydro-carbons than the world needs, the CO2 I just expelled by exhaling is a poison gas that needs to be eliminated... etc.,etc.

The US Navy promotes the air navy with the Angels, nothing more, nothing less.

Straight talk, there are a zillion other things that are alot more worthy of a negative verbal attack than a few jets flying.

Necrobaron
05-01-2010, 06:40 PM
There is always someone that can put a negative spin on anything you say, or do. I mean they live in a world of nay-saying and whining. The sun is shining it's probably creating more hydro-carbons than the world needs, the CO2 I just expelled by exhaling is a poison gas that needs to be eliminated... etc.,etc.

Agreed. These environmentalist buffoons, especially, really are pretty delusional.

In case some of you haven't noticed, this is a forum dedicated to IL-2, an excellent flight sim series. It's not a stretch to consider most, if not all, of us here appreciate videos of highly skilled aviators doing amazing aerobatics in airplanes. If you're some sort of bleeding-heart nut who has some problem with this, then why are you even here, let alone leaving negative comments? If you are dumb enough to think to think that aerobatics are going to cause the sky to fall, or kids in some squalid, inept country to die, or even that these pilots had something to do with the unrelated deaths of "civilians" by some chopper gunners, then why are you even wasting electricity surfing the internet? Don't you know the world is going to end if you don't do something?! Go live in a tree house or go live in some 3rd World country and save the children...nay...the world! However, take your unwelcomed, unnecessary political opinions with you. There's no need to louse up a perfectly innocent thread with them...

Anyway...

If any of you have never seen the Blue Angels perform, you're in for a treat. They really are as amazing as people say! Thanks for posting the video, Ironman69, and sorry about a few morons trying to derail it...
________
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

tagTaken2
05-02-2010, 03:21 AM
Dry those tears.

If you can't tolerate differing opinions, maybe you should get off the net.

FYI, it's possible to love planes and explosions, but still consider formation flying to be a circle jerk.

Necrobaron
05-02-2010, 05:25 AM
Brilliant response! It must take an addled mind for that to make any sense. You like planes (and explosions?), yet you don't like planes flying in formation. Perhaps they should all fly one at a time or maybe they should just be wheeled around the tarmac? Wait, are you sure you like planes?

I'm sure there's an airshow somewhere that you can picket to express your outrage of planes...

...flying...

...in the air...

...you know, doing what they do....

Heaven help them if they are flying...together...:rolleyes:

I can take differing opinions, but there are some that are just so ridiculous, so moronic that they warrant response. Opinions work both ways...
________
NO2 VAPORIZER (http://no2vaporizer.net)

robtek
05-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Any good pilot can fly in formation, even pretty close, not as close as any aerobatic team, but as close as, say 5 to 10 m between wingtips.
It is there were some things are trained that are essential even for a dedicated fighter pilot.
To concentrate on a objective, a steady hand at the stick, lightning CONTROLED reactions if it gets too close and last but not least to stay cool.
If you're a jerk and jerk you're down and having won the admiration of your teammates. :-D

Necrobaron
05-02-2010, 08:35 AM
It really boggles my mind how they can do it with such perfect precision. These guys really are the masters of what they do.
________
Ass huge (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/155/huge/videos/1)

Romanator21
05-02-2010, 10:33 AM
If you are dumb enough to think to think that aerobatics are going to cause the sky to fall, or kids in some squalid, inept country to die, or even that these pilots had something to do with the unrelated deaths of "civilians" by some chopper gunners, then why are you even wasting electricity surfing the internet? Don't you know the world is going to end if you don't do something?! Go live in a tree house or go live in some 3rd World country and save the children...nay...the world! However, take your unwelcomed, unnecessary political opinions with you. There's no need to louse up a perfectly innocent thread with them...

No one will point his finger at his own heart.

Great video, great flying!

BigC208
05-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Lets hope that Viking stays away from real aviation with an attitude like that. In the eighties, at the height of the cold war, watching soviet aircraft crash, I always hoped the pilot got out unharmed. Crashing and burning is not funny and one of the things pilots fear most. A lot of the guys that play il2 are real life pilots and do not appreciate comments like that.

julian265
05-03-2010, 09:59 AM
It looks like we're missing some posts. Less controversial ones than those from the first page too. :confused: