PDA

View Full Version : Full of surprise :)

Nightbaron
04-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Finished the game once (plus some try-outs) & sometimes watched my brother finish it back when the game first released, Then about a week ago Im looking for something to install in my laptop to acompany me in those boring flight hours... Just picked 7.62 out of randomness, Install it.... Go to the airport, Jump into the plane and fire up the game... Expecting just a "re-run" experience.... But...Whooaa

Yes, The main plots is quite the same, But it do have some little surprises here and there to make it quite interesting to play again.

Example... On Top Secret Mission where the brit guy Lon double crossed You, I think The first time i played 7.62, Lon just gonna accept the Top secret stuff, Thanked Me and split.... Then send His boys to ambush Me on the road outside the town (and they all packing Five-seven complete with laser aiming module & supressor..If I remember correctly), But This time its bit different, Yes... Lon is still a double crossng bastard, But this time hes there along with his boys waiting for me in the bar and decided they just gonna whack me as soon as I handed the folder.... Imagine a close range shootout... where a couple of my guys just going full auto with thompsons while ducking it out behind the Bar... Now thats just chaotic... Almost hoped the game designer implemented the option to do Blind fire :)
(the only downside is... this time No shinny funky accesorized Fivesevens)