PDA

View Full Version : No Freeform?

Malanthor
04-28-2010, 07:26 AM
Do this game have no missions beyond the main storyline?
Ive flown around trying to find some random missions at various stations but so far no luck. I like the game dont get me wrong, but if it dont have any freeform its just way to short and limited. :/

Florio
04-28-2010, 11:20 AM
You got few facultative missions, but i think it is wise to do them 'cause you will earn a lot of money, some facultative mission (if u fail) will change the story line.
but if u mean repeatable falcultative mission a few but they nearly never occur... (such as doing patrol), such as free time doesn't allow you to do that much, u can have free time during mission by delaying the instant when you will enter in the designated system, but it will be mostly attack on pirate, search for cache or raiding cargo bay...

Malanthor
04-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Yup yup, i really wish they had added in some more of those missions, but oh well, im still happy with the game.

And it really is a good game, many areas it could be improved but still - a nice enjoyable game.

Goblin Wizard
04-28-2010, 08:26 PM
You can get some additional missions. Just read news carefully (especially Hunt ones). They give some clues where you can get them. I don't know if all news are connected with missions (some of them for sure). Try to check them immediately after you get the news. Most of them are connected to the ongoing quest and will be lost if you end this quest.