PDA

View Full Version : Very good game. (Added to my recommended)

JES013
04-27-2010, 05:10 AM
Play as such is not seen another. It has some similarities to other video games, for example: command units, strategy, multiple items, several vehicles, sold off their own skills and others. Unfortunately, no I have only version 1.0, no patches, nothing, and do not know where my aunt bought it as is or multiplayer.

In spite of this I love to enough. I just download the patches to fix bugs and the game eh be seen phenomenal.

Another thing I love to, is that I think is the only type strategy game that shows the great effort made by the Russian army To halt the German advance.

Now list some things that I like and I liked the game.

Unpleasant (Remember my version has no multiplayer or patches)
- The more you hate, that problem sometimes to throw a grenade behind a wall, or into a window or crouching on the floor. Dan launch several times before, always ending with his death to be discovered.

- Men in some missions have very little ammunition (though eh heard that this is true in the story)

- Some items do not make sense. for example (binocular)

- Some missions are very fast and short.

- More missions of tanks and vehicles.

- The sniper, to kill with one shot you have to wait long.

I can not remember more but I found some things that get better with the patches or be improved.

What if I were welcomed:
The graphics are good.
Good minimum requirements, (not everyone has the money for a computer game exclusive)
Recreate the story very well (according to my point of view)
The engine and engineering very good.
The difficulty of the missions is excellent, although in some kind of boring.
Use standard bullets, ie rifle bullet, bullet used on any rifle.
We will then send the squadron commander to review bodies for ammunition, items distributed among all or bullets, they are not left to the sole. Very good.
You can steal vehicles and repair them.
You can use all the vehicles and weapons on the maps (with excesion of the mission that have blocked)
For me has many good things that have fascinated me.

I would like to see how the multiplayer to give my comments, but I have no multiplayer. than harm. But if I have an idea of how I would like a multiplayer for this game.

Simple. Command & Conquer style without construction and merged with battlefield, that is command and conquer the enemy flags. but without the need to build. Just having a predetermined number of units, and vehicles, weapons and artillery, and only wins more flags to keep or maintain the flag. Because maintaining one would be more exciting than many.

Anything else, 1c company history channel could contact to assist them in future expansion, because. Because history style game launches like this one, but teaching you to play with history.

:grin: Good Game. valor 7 of 10