PDA

View Full Version : problem with capture ciudad de oro mission

DJ Die
04-23-2010, 10:23 PM
hi,
im playing rebel side missions and ive got slight problem
somehow the rebels managed to capture ciudad de oro before ive had chance to accept that mission from tanya and now she wont give me this or any other quest so i cant continue
is there way to solve this? i mean besides starting new game:)

R@S
04-25-2010, 06:45 AM
This is a tough situation, and there's no good way to solve it. you could try wait to take the mission until the govt take the city back, but that might not happen tho. Or you could take the city for yourself and hope the govt sends a patrol to take it back. This has only happened to me once, and it was a long time ago. i think I loaded an older save before the rebels took the city and was lucky that the rebels didn't manage to take the city on their second attempt.

DJ Die
04-25-2010, 11:17 AM
right thanks for answer
if i take the city for myself wouldnt that make rebels hostile? still ill try that, i think ill make attempt with cheat to kill all just to see if that works and if it does ill do it without cheats
EDIT: nah wont work if i engage rebels there they all turn hostile including jungle camp....and i dont have older save because they took the city very early :(

R@S
04-25-2010, 11:37 AM
If you ever become enemies with the faction you're working with, there's a fail-safe in the game. You can buy back neutrality from Calderon in Fuerte Calderon. It'll cost you 50000 eldos but you'll have a chance to continue your campaign.

DJ Die
04-25-2010, 12:16 PM
ah right thanks 50k is not a problem in fact i think ill get more by killing all militia in ciudad