PDA

View Full Version : The Gold Mission

Redjac
04-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Is there an end to this mission. I've bolstered the militia to the maximum of 35. But every time I leave this town it goes green again from blue. If I sit in the town the government troops spawn and I just kill them. I planted grenades on the spawn site and chuck one when they land.

The point is I don't think there is an end to this mission and i feel rather stuck in the town knowing it changes hands as soon as I leave. Yet it is so damn easy to hold againsts so far hundreds (literally) of enemy. The income from the enemy gear has netted me millions.

I think I missed something with this mission.

R@S
04-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Check your mission log, if it says you're should talk to the mission giver, go back there and end the mission. This mission is one where you're supposed to lose the town after you leave, so always keep and eye on the mission log and make sure you follow those instuctions.

Redjac
04-24-2010, 11:15 PM
I lose ciudad de oro after I leave the town, the mission shows up as a fail. When I talk to tanya she says you failed the mission and offers a new mission.

So I take it this mission is one that is always ends in failure?

R@S
04-25-2010, 06:53 AM
I think you made an error when you took the town for yourself(blue) when in fact it should have turned red. After the 2 or 3 waves a mayor turnes up in front of the Alcalde bulding, if you choose the wrong dialog option from him and you keep the town for yourself, you fail the mission. But the mission log should mention the head of Ciudad-de-Oro and that you should talk to him, if it doesn't there's a problem with the localization and they "forgot" to add that to the translation.