PDA

View Full Version : Returning pilot need help

TBear
04-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Ok, i need´the communitys help abit. I have been trying to search around, but cant find the info i need.

I have IL2 FB and the 1946 addon, is there multible paches i need to install or is the 4.09 enough on top of the 46 install??

Im using windows 7 home ed are there any bugs or other things i need to be aware of to gfet it to work (64 bit)??

When im flying, ventrillo wount work. As soon the game have launched i cant use ventrillo :( this dont happen playing eve online....wierd...

Sorry for any trouble and stuf, just want a more up to date version of the game.....and realy cant figure all this out lol...atleast i got the MSFF2 and X-52 combo to work....so far so good :)

Safe flying all

btw
Hyberlobby stil the meeting place??

TBear

BadAim
04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
You will need to do 4.08 first, then 4.09 on top of that. (make sure you have the final version). 4.10 should be right around the corner, with some really big changes.

I'm running IL2 on Win 7 (64) and have had no real problems. The peripherals are a whole different story, Track IR is temperamental, my USB is flaky, and the sound......well, IL2 chugs along like the fine piece of software that it is.

If you encounter specific problems, I'm sure someone will be along to help.

Oh, BTW welcome back to the madness!

Sorry, can't help with Ventrillo, I'm not familiar, and yes Hyper lobby is still around. There is also the new kid in town, Xfire.

TBear
04-23-2010, 12:01 PM
well....so far so good....

Got the install to work with the paches :) awsome....re learning the tricks in off line campaign....48 sorties 93 kills and im flying the plane i hatet befre...the P-40 lol...rank major and loads of medals (flying 100% speed bar on)

Ventrillo stil wount work :( when loading the game ventrillo cuts out but it works with all my other games....wierd....

Now i will try to se if i stil have some of the old friends around hyperlobby....

in the old days i was an average jap/Ger pilot

6thIJN_Oiink
JG10_Oiink

Some might remember me lol.....

Well back to the flying....and this weekend ill jump online and proberbly get my "behind" shot off lol...

TBear