PDA

View Full Version : Missing 12 pages

0a.Archangel.a0
04-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Hi all,

I wrote somewhere in the forum to ask me if you want to know where all the pages are located cuz I couldnt get the text colour management to work.

I got it finaly to work, just a problem with the NAT (stupid problem) so I am going to write it below. Understand that I am not going to reply this in personal messages from now on :-P.

!SPOILER ALERT! - Highlight the text below to see the localisation of the 12 missing pages.

4 are found in the Capital city in the protected zone. I dont remember the name but thats where the general tormen and the bireaucracy sits. It is in the bar, search for a box. it contains 4 pages. (The city is located in the north-west in the protected zone.

4 are in the city next to el vertigo prison (Cia del ORO ?). It is located near the indigenous fighters. There is a warehouse near them with a Tin cabinet in front of it. Check the cabinet, the pages are in it. If you cant find it go there at night. One of the street lamps shines directly on it. remeber its near the indigineous fighters at the mine.

4 are in the tin box in the army camp in Cali Cantos. Its behind one of the warehouses there. Just go round them and you cant miss it.