PDA

View Full Version : Very offensive language, please address.

HClCaSaT
04-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Here's a screenshot. I suggested he do a 2v2 instead of a 5v5 because there are few people on at this time, and here is what he replied.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/319/mowlang.png

TomBornes
04-19-2010, 03:19 AM
I was actually in the server with this man earlier, user name Danriech, and Stahljaeger was being harrassed by this man because he did want to play with him. This post is very out of context.

BrotherSurplice
04-24-2010, 07:34 AM
This is kind of unusual for Men of War. I haven't found many people like this. Which makes a hell of a change from games like Halo and Call of Duty.

SpeedWolf
04-24-2010, 12:53 PM
for me i like this ban set up for men of war.

people who use bad word think that their better then you and yes i am talking about many american player specially if you play COD or COH many time i look for server that don't have american player.

is not that i hate or dislike american far from that many of my close friend are american in real life but online hell i just don't want to play with them.

i know many Russians and French player who don't want to speak English because of there use of bad word but all so bullying.

i know is not all of them but from my experience and please keep in mind i bin playing online game way back in 1997 and from my experience 80% of bullying in online game come from american players.