PDA

View Full Version : Map Complete - Rural Lands

HClCaSaT
04-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Well, this map is finally done! I'm very proud of it. I think it will play very nicely, as it has about the same amount of hills, cover, bushes, etc as the best maps in game already and it looks quite nice if I do say so myself.

I hope some of you will be interested to test this out with me!

I'm not quite sure how to share the map, or even how to make it show up in the 'create' section of multiplayer. I already made the mission file called captureflag.mi and it didn't seem to change things. Perhaps I need more mission types before it can show up? Also, I'm not sure how to get the minimap to look right. Please advise me.

Here are screens.

http://img708.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=ss1de.png

KnightFandragon
04-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Just looks rather small is all, but it does look pretty good =D Artillery will dominate it. Its a good infantry battle map

HClCaSaT
04-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the comments. I figured out how to get it into multiplayer. Hopefully I can figure out a good way to get people to play it.

If I added a bit more room, extending the distance between the players by adding to the 'staging area', would that help, do you think? I would like it to be good for all modes of play.