PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.17.5 is out

[SOE]No.Mam
04-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Patch 1.17.5 is out.

downloadlink & changelog can y find here: <<< KLICK ME >>> (http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6618)

Korsakov829
04-17-2010, 01:31 AM
I soon hope they make a patch for SP.

SpeedWolf
04-17-2010, 07:39 PM
is this a full patch or a beta patch again?

[SOE]No.Mam
04-17-2010, 08:18 PM
is this a full patch or a beta patch again?
i think inofficial again. official MoW homepage say nothing about final 1.17.5 patch.

http://www.menofwargame.com/mow/updates.phtml

SpeedWolf
04-18-2010, 05:53 AM
this is the official one but only for owner of (out front)

1c and bestway don't seem to give any support for their English version of out front that is men of war.

for me men of war is a good game but this patch update problem is killing this game.

in the end only the fan of this game will take the time to check if there is a update.

i already know that many Steam user stop playing this game because their don't know how to install the update.

i think in the end is was going to be a good idea to never release any of this 1.16.3 or 1.17.5 patch because is didn't get more player playing this game is just get more player out of this game so by doing so is just killing this game.

i hope 1c and bestway don't forget about us in the end.

[SOE]No.Mam
04-18-2010, 09:07 AM
i think we must accept, that western community / gamers (who payed for this game) have no status for Bestway/1C.

thats the reason why i will never buy any game from this companies anymore. 5 different multiplayer game versions (1.02, 1.022.1, 1.11.3, 1.16.4, 1.17.5) are too much. :( thats unprofessional.

SpeedWolf
04-18-2010, 11:47 AM
i agree is so unprofessional i hope DMS will do a professional job on Men of War: Assault Squad not like 1c and bestway did.

and by the way you and i know if their release a new men of war game we are going to buy it anyway because their are not many game like this.

the game is good but the Multiplayer support is bad for non Russian speaking people.

Crni vuk
04-21-2010, 10:58 AM
I think they could also work on latency and stability as well. Sometimes you spend almost as much time searching and starting games like with playing itself. I dont lie. I spend on some nights 40 or 50 min. First you need to find a game, get it full ... not someone leave it early or experience a situation where you wait with 1 vs 5 people in the game room ... and when you suddenly start a game, it takes ages to load ~ thats peoples fault though they need to lower the specs, someone quits, or lags, or quits 5 min. after game, its crashing etc.

Can be frustrating many times. Reminds me somewhat to Age of Empires 2.

Though I have to say the game when it runs, it does run. Bugs during battle are very rare for me.

*edit
by the way why dont they offer updates over steam ? Any other company is usualy doing that.

Nike-it
04-21-2010, 11:52 AM
The official version of the patch is going to be released within a week.

SpeedWolf
04-21-2010, 04:03 PM
The official version of the patch is going to be released within a week.

that is good news so all the people can play the same version.:grin:

can i ask why is taken so long for this patch?

anyway looking forward to the full patch.

Parkaboy
04-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Just updated, but looking at the MP hub it sure is a mixed bag of patches people are still using.

SpeedWolf
04-27-2010, 10:03 PM
They is a funny glitch that was not fix up to now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUiNMapdkbQ
Glitch on a different map
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3d8tEzW5U
someone playing online trying the Glitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPwfxfmQdLk&playnext_from=TL&videos=G_Hf-FINWtM

NOTE: this is a old glitch that was not fix in faces of war and in men of war as well.

horymury
05-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Even Warcraft 3, a like 10 years old game, has patching automatically done through Battlenet. I think IT'S A MUST to have some similar patching method for MOW aswel, when connecting to multiplayer to just download and install the patch automatically. I don't mind the number of patches, I mind that one must search to 100 pages to find the latest patch and another 100 pages to figure out how to install, and on steam MOW 1.17.5 is a real problem!

would be magnificent to do this autmated patching!

widnall
05-27-2010, 01:01 PM
this is the official one but only for owner of (out front)

1c and bestway don't seem to give any support for their English version of out front that is men of war.

for me men of war is a good game but this patch update problem is killing this game.

in the end only the fan of this game will take the time to check if there is a update.

i already know that many Steam user stop playing this game because their don't know how to install the update.

i think in the end is was going to be a good idea to never release any of this 1.16.3 or 1.17.5 patch because is didn't get more player playing this game is just get more player out of this game so by doing so is just killing this game.

i hope 1c and bestway don't forget about us in the end. im from england and i cant with no1 except americans and other brits onlne so there not much people to play with this is realy anoying plzz if you hear me about a new patch come out tell meee:)

SpeedWolf
05-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by widnall
im from england and i cant with no1 except americans and other brits onlne so there not much people to play with this is realy anoying plzz if you hear me about a new patch come out tell meee

i am not from England or the United States and i have no idea what are you trying to say.

the only thing i understand that you want me to inform you when the new patch come out,

that is not my job i don't work for the Developer or the Publisher i am just a customer who follow the series long before men of war was out.

if you're English i would think that your typing skills will be better then mind.