PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlobby: Time to give back!

=PF=Coastie
04-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Hey guys,

Jiri(Hyperlobby's creator) is back and has jumped in with both feet to update and improve Hyperlobby. He is actively seeking Feature requests in the forums so stop by if you have an idea.

Everyone knows that HL has been THE place to go to join an online game of IL2 since the game came out. Jiri has NEVER asked for anything from the community. But, he has finally put a paypal donation link on his website.

I say it is time to give a little back to Jiri for keeping HL up and running for so long so that we have a place to meet and join in online for some IL2 action.

Here is the link to the Hyperlobby homepage:

http://hyperfighter.sk/index.php

Chivas
04-13-2010, 01:49 AM
Done....I've used Hyperlobby since IL-2 started...its been great software and deserves our support.

Qpassa
04-13-2010, 05:45 AM
just a support for win7 (it hasnt got skins from default)

=PF=Coastie
04-13-2010, 10:07 AM
HL now has 5 different skins with the latest beta. Not quite sure what you mean Qpassa.

Qpassa
04-13-2010, 01:07 PM
HL now has 5 different skins with the latest beta. Not quite sure what you mean Qpassa.

with the latest beta, but I dont use it .
I have said that is the only thing that I want

335th_GRSwaty
04-13-2010, 01:31 PM
I say it is time to give a little back to Jiri for keeping HL up and running for so long so that we have a place to meet and join in online for some IL2 action.

http://hyperfighter.sk/index.php

+1

virre89
04-13-2010, 03:29 PM
He definantly deserves it.

JG27CaptStubing
04-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Support for longer names...

Beagles
04-13-2010, 04:20 PM
I am new to IL2. Without Hyperlobby I would likely not have tried online flying. My donation is in.
Sorry to use this thread for this but I found that I cannot register on hyperfighter home page. I do not get an email to confirm the registration to set it up. As well I cannot send and email to enquire because I am not registered. Anyone know how to contact someone there to resolve?

brando
04-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Well said Coastie. My donations have started this month and will continue for as long as I have a bit of spare cash. I know that the guys I fly with are putting in too - we see it as a good time to give Jiri some support after eight years of using Hyperlobby for free.

B

Jiri-Fojtasek
04-13-2010, 06:37 PM
I am new to IL2. Without Hyperlobby I would likely not have tried online flying. My donation is in.
Sorry to use this thread for this but I found that I cannot register on hyperfighter home page. I do not get an email to confirm the registration to set it up. As well I cannot send and email to enquire because I am not registered. Anyone know how to contact someone there to resolve?

I have found a problem with website server configuration, can you please reregister ?

Thanks for support :)

daidalos.team
04-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Donated.

Drool
04-13-2010, 09:09 PM
For past fun, defeat and glory, I donated.
It's a shame that there won't be anything to play over there a year or two from now.