PDA

View Full Version : How could I miss this game :O

citronvand
04-12-2010, 02:17 PM
So a few days ago I was downloading (I know, I'm a computah, stop all the downloadin!) a few games, King's Bounty being one of them. I haven't heard so much about King's Bounty and I didn't really know what to expect, thought it was going to be a pretty medioce run-of-the-mill RPG. Damn was I surprised after I've played for awhile, this game is like HoMM but different (I love HoMM except the fourth).

Needless to say it didn't take long time to start up the Internets and order a copy online, because this game deserves to be bought if only to support the developers. Especially since the developer is not well known (and big?). I only wish I heard about this game earlier so I could invest my money in a collectors edition.

I hope we get to see a sequel in the future.

Nike-it
04-13-2010, 05:24 AM
So a few days ago I was downloading (I know, I'm a computah, stop all the downloadin!) a few games, King's Bounty being one of them. I haven't heard so much about King's Bounty and I didn't really know what to expect, thought it was going to be a pretty medioce run-of-the-mill RPG. Damn was I surprised after I've played for awhile, this game is like HoMM but different (I love HoMM except the fourth).

Needless to say it didn't take long time to start up the Internets and order a copy online, because this game deserves to be bought if only to support the developers. Especially since the developer is not well known (and big?). I only wish I heard about this game earlier so I could invest my money in a collectors edition.

Very glad you liked our game, and the sequel (Armored Princess) is already out, You can buy it with discount for example here: http://www.getgamesgo.com/catalogue/game/kings-bounty-armored-princess or http://www.direct2drive.com/3/8755/product/Buy-King%27s-Bounty:-Armored-Princess-Download

citronvand
04-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Very glad you liked our game, and the sequel (Armored Princess) is already out, You can buy it with discount for example here: http://www.getgamesgo.com/catalogue/game/kings-bounty-armored-princess or http://www.direct2drive.com/3/8755/product/Buy-King%27s-Bounty:-Armored-Princess-Download

Thanks, but isn't Armored Princess an Expansion? That's what I thought at least. Well, I'm definitely going to buy it if it's as good as KB:TL.

Hento
06-29-2010, 02:59 AM

I recommended this game on many other forums, it's a shame it didn't get a much deserved marketing like a lot of other games of much lesser quality get.

Mivo
08-19-2010, 01:37 PM
I had missed the game as well, and I really don't know why. I learned about it when I followed a discussion about Elven Legacy, checked it out (Eurogamer had a great review), bought it at GamersGate (together with Armoured Princess since the bundle had been discounted) and have been having a blast with the game. :) It's really well done, and it's indeed a shame that it didn't get more publicity.

Kopuliak
09-23-2010, 06:55 PM
I had missed the game as well, and I really don't know why. I learned about it when I followed a discussion about Elven Legacy, checked it out (Eurogamer had a great review), bought it at GamersGate (together with Armoured Princess since the bundle had been discounted) and have been having a blast with the game. :) It's really well done, and it's indeed a shame that it didn't get more publicity.

I do agree. KB is another excellent game from Russia.I like Space Rangers, first Blitzkrieg, Silent Storm but most of them Etherlords 2 :) /wave

gogolmax
10-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi folks,

first post and I just wanna say that I love King's Bounty the Legend!

Very addictive, challenging, beautiful, and sometimes unfair (<F5>-Quick Save is your friend!!), just like it was in old HOMM games (played HOMM 1 - 3 to death and didn't like HOMM 4 and 5).

Awesome. I have the soundtrack in my ears while working in the office and am thinking of strategies and which islands and quests to explore next without getting slaughtered.

Glad that I found it (through Impulse btw), got Armored Princess and Crossworlds but want to spend my time in the original KB first.

Thank you! Keep it up folks, you rock!!

Cheers, gogol