PDA

View Full Version : Freight Tycoon 2?

whitehorn
04-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Hi all at 1C!

First let me say that little ol' me has taken notice of your company. With games like Fantasy Wars, King's Bounty, the wonderful resurrection of Majesty in its latest manifestation, and now Freight Tycoon. The unfortunate thing is that I have just taken notice of FT, likely one of the best ideas ever!

I have taken to the X3: Reunion and Terran Conflict games, but the scope of the thing was so large it was driving me away. I was hoping to find a game like FT that narrowed the scale and sort of gave me more visual stimulants, a visible representation of my powerful fleet, and a more real connection to what I was actually accomplishing in the game.

I would be excited to learn any plans for Freight Tycoon 2! I could offer a few pointers on what to include, but not necessarily HOW to include it. ;)

Thanks 1C, for all the games and good times. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Edinburg
06-29-2010, 02:15 AM
Railroad Tycoon II is to squash the competition and make lots of money. So the best routes to pursue are the most lucrative ones; there's no point shifting a dozen crates of coffee beans into town if instead you can move uranium to a nuclear power plant and then get paid again for pushing its waste products into a landfill site.