PDA

View Full Version : Solution for the "replay the cure problem"

Darklord
04-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Just read my final post in the question thread beneath.:) It works for the whole game. I guess the bug only occurs in chapter 8.:!:

AncientMariner
04-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Well done, Darklord :cool: Now, if you can just sort out the "invert mouse" problem in the flying sections ...

Seriously, I've uninstalled NVN:LC and I'm playing another game at the moment. However, I copied my saves before it went, so I might well reinstall in the future and give that a go.

Cheers.

Darklord
04-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Well done, Darklord :cool: Now, if you can just sort out the "invert mouse" problem in the flying sections ...

Seriously, I've uninstalled NVN:LC and I'm playing another game at the moment. However, I copied my saves before it went, so I might well reinstall in the future and give that a go.

Cheers.

Hi,

unfortunately I uninstalled the game after I played it a second time through, too. I tried to find a fix for the invert mouse problem though but wasn't succesful. For me, this is not such a big deal. A while ago, I couldn't have played the flight part without inverted mouse but I got used to that kind of control. It's just a matter of practice.:cool: