PDA

View Full Version : theatre of war 2 africa

gunho
04-09-2010, 10:00 AM
message to kane or anyone who can help i seen on here before that kane showed steps on how to change stuff like american tanks to german tigers he showed the steps but i cant find that now can someone plz help hope someone can show the steps to take and if this process would work on the original theatre of war also thanks for any info

kane1
04-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Hey gunho, Hopefully you know how to go into game files, it would really help. The thing about the Tiger is you need vets to use them. So you have to change your troops too. What version are you using. It might be easier to give you the file. Ok here's the thread,

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=87063&titleID=15317

gunho
04-10-2010, 06:40 AM
hello kane thanks for fast reply i was working on figuring out the theatre of war number 1 the first game i was trying to remember how you did it for example i m playing first german mission i changed the small tanks to king tigers added infantry to tanks got all that then went to play i have no bullets in any of my tanks that sucked took all that time would you know what i did wrong by chance and have you ever played the first game i have africa and kursk havent gotten to play them wanted to get this one out first i did get the changes to work in africa way before but couldnt remember story short hope you can help me figure it out thanks again

kane1
04-10-2010, 04:00 PM
It's great to hear you got it to work, for the most part. I've never played the first one. I tired to find a way of changing the ammo in #2, but never could. If your checking the stats of your tank and you can see that it has no ammo then you've got me stumped. The only problem I had with the Tiger was without a veteran crew it wouldn't shoot or move. It still had ammo but I couldn't use it. Once I changed the the crews to vets it was game on.