PDA

View Full Version : Mission 8 Help!

sukitha
04-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I need to walk on some kind of beams to place the dynamite.
After I place them I can't get off. How can I solve this?
Please help!:confused::confused::confused:

Liz Shaw
04-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Are you on top of the bridge, or at the part where you have to place three in a row? If it's the latter, remember to press the Space Bar to jump. Also put the Caps Lock key on. It allows you to run without needing to hold the Shift key down.

If it's the former, just run in the direction you face when you plant the dynamite. You won't take any fall damage on the way down - unlike in real life, and you can just head for any escape points marked on the map before time runs out.

Also, the dynamite placement points are shown as an orange transparent dynamite stick. If you get close, the interaction window will prompt you to plant the dynamite.

sukitha
04-08-2010, 04:59 AM
I finished that level thanks to your help!. There's a major graphic problem in level 9. Everything turns black or white when I look around. I couldn't see anything. So I used a cheat to get to the embassy level.The game has major bugs. It crashes sometimes. But it was a fun game. I'm going to buy DTS Moment of Truth after I finish this. Thanks again for your help!
:):):)

Liz Shaw
04-08-2010, 06:18 AM
There's a major graphic problem in level 9. Everything turns black or white when I look around. I couldn't see anything.

In Level 9? I don't think I have what you're describing on that level. Where did you actually get DtS? I got it from WarezBB...

By the way, once you finish Moment of Truth, there's a mod for it that lets you play DtS missions on MoT's graphics engine if you're interested. See the thread "My DtS/MoT Mod" for more information.:grin: