PDA

View Full Version : *spoiler* Conference? Where?

garm
04-06-2010, 10:54 PM
I am on the NESF side, had to go to XT 86, was supposed to be a stealth mission however my mercenaries flying in the middle of the system made things quite different.

Everything was destroyed, the 2 admirals....I looted all the stuff in the system.

But now I am stuck apparently, no mission update, on the log, the only clue I get is that there will be a conference to discuss the extermination of the greys. But I don't know where it is, can anyone help me please?

Alexandra was talking about a station which could help with Hyperspace String, but apparently no station will talk to me or do anything, so I left the system and I am wandering now....

Nanaki
04-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Donno... I recommend ridding yourself of the mercs before entering that system.

Killer
04-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Yes, it is never a good idea to take mercs on a stealth mission. I am still surprised why do people spend money on mercs in the first place. They are expensive and they take the valuable XP from your players...

DanielTex
04-07-2010, 09:28 AM
I finished the game this morning, finally. I took the Alex route, and what can I say is that there was a huge battle so I lagged a lot. But I managed to win.

garm
04-07-2010, 10:23 AM
I did the mission again, and the conference with Corsair is on Eridan.

Maybe it is possible to just go to Eridan even if you fail the stealth part, though I am not willing to check.