PDA

View Full Version : ring of the holy

jake21
04-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Has anyone actually collected all the pieces of the ring of the holy? If so how many pieces are there (I know of at least 3) and what does it do if you assemble it ?

jake21
04-04-2010, 12:41 PM
No one knows about this object ?

loreangelicus
04-04-2010, 01:09 PM
I, for one, do not know of it; I'm assuming here it is from the official gift bad mod which not everyone uses.

Mystic Phoenix
04-05-2010, 12:27 AM
I haven't assembled it myself yet, but it consists of the three parts you might know:
- Necklace of Exorcist
- Sandals of the Martyr
- Holy Cross
(names may be slightly different, though)

You get -50% attack and defend to all undead (including your own, I suppose, but that's just a guess) and +2 Morale to priests, inquisitors and paladins. I wonder if you loose the benefits of these artifacts when you assemble them.

jake21
04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks. Sounds not so hot; esp for the effort. Vaguely I thought there was a ring that was a portion. Oh well not all the pieces loaded this game. I've seen the holy cross in every game but the other two pieces have been more random.

I haven't assembled it myself yet, but it consists of the three parts you might know:
- Necklace of Exorcist
- Sandals of the Martyr
- Holy Cross
(names may be slightly different, though)

You get -50% attack and defend to all undead (including your own, I suppose, but that's just a guess) and +2 Morale to priests, inquisitors and paladins. I wonder if you loose the benefits of these artifacts when you assemble them.

Zechnophobe
04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Hard to give up the sandals of the Martyr for it. -50% attack to undead really only has an impressive effect vs bone dragons and black knights.

BB Shockwave
10-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Hard to give up the sandals of the Martyr for it. -50% attack to undead really only has an impressive effect vs bone dragons and black knights.

Sandals of the Martyr are good? I don't know... +1000 Leadership is nice, +4 intellect too, especially for a mage, but -1 speed to all walker units is a pretty big hindrance, especially if you are using troops like Paladins or Black Knights.