PDA

View Full Version : Explosions in Moskow subway

Foo'bar
03-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Just heard about the two explosions in Moskow subway with many dead and wounded :( This is a very sad situation and I hope you all are well!

Nike-it
03-29-2010, 06:56 AM
1C Company is grieving along with all the relatives of victims of the bombings in the Moscow subway. It is a terrible event and the the ones who conducted this act of terrorisn can't be called humans. :(

genbrien
03-29-2010, 07:09 AM
holy sh*t......
I was reading a book on terrorism(middle-east though) and decided to take a break and see if there was something new on the forum and I learn that...!!!!

Very sad news..... :(
Hope nobody from 1c was hurt:-?

JG52Uther
03-29-2010, 07:18 AM
Terrible news.

dflion
03-29-2010, 09:08 AM
I was very saddened to hear this news - to all the victims my deepest sympathy.
I hate Terrorism and all it stands for. Sadly today the whole world is embroiled in this cowardly situation. I hope the Russian authorities quickly get the b.....ds that are responsible!
DFLion

RCAF_FB_Orville
03-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Deepest sympathies from England, very sorry to hear this, I had no idea. Just found out by reading this post :-( These people are indeed inhuman, we are under pretty much constant threat from these type of cowards too :-(

Flanker35M
03-29-2010, 12:05 PM
S!

Condolences to all involved. Terrorism is never acceptable.

Igo kyu
03-29-2010, 12:26 PM
... the ones who conducted this act of terrorisn can't be called humans. :(
They are all too human, in all the bad ways.

The news here said it's suicide bombers, so they're already gone beyond catching.

They probably thought they were doing good, which is when we humans are at our most dangerous. Don't ask me how they could think this could be good, I don't know that or understand it, but it does seem to be the way these people think, so far as that is known.

My best wishes to all survivors.

Dodo_Dead_As_A
03-29-2010, 12:38 PM
My deepest condolences to the people of Moscow and all Russia. May the surviving perpetrators be caught and brought to justice!

Mikko from Finland

Feathered_IV
03-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Awful. Respects to the families of those killed and injured. :(

Tvrdi
03-29-2010, 01:03 PM
My deepest condolences to the people of Moscow....and deepest abhorrence to the politicians from all sides...

rakinroll
03-29-2010, 02:55 PM
I am very sorry to hear that. Deepest condolences from Turkey.

KOM.Nausicaa
03-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Glad to hear everybody at 1C is ok. My thoughts are with the relatives and the people of Russia.

zakkandrachoff
03-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Just heard about the two explosions in Moskow subway with many dead and wounded :( This is a very sad situation and I hope you all are well!

:eek: !!!
oleg dont travel in subway.
This is Oleg s car
http://www.fondosgratis.com.mx/archivos/temp/7700/400_1249965771_bugatti-veyron-drive-wallpapers145761024x768.jpg

and Olga car ;)

http://www.x17online.com/images/photo-sets/conv/PHiltonPinkBentley08_X17/PHiltonPinkBentley08_01-full.jpg

lbuchele
03-30-2010, 02:10 AM
That´s the course of humanity: we are the best of the creatures,the sons of God,but also the worse of the beasts walking in the Earth.
Clash of civilizations...

Blackdog_kt
03-30-2010, 04:30 AM
It's too easy to point fingers in the dark and miss all the underlying causes when things like that happen.

That's why all i'm going to say is that as a Greek i have a soft spot for the Russian people, their culture and the often majestic way they have proven to carry themselves under situations of stress, sacrifice and conflict.

I hope that Russia can gradually integrate its different ethnic groups into a peaceful and prosperous future, and i raise a shot of Smirnoff to those that died and will die to get there. I know it's sad, but this is what we humans are. The journey is bad a lot of times, so let's hope the destination is at least worth it.

P.S. It's not only Russians who need a stronger Russia. I think the entire world needs it too to bring some balance.

zaelu
03-30-2010, 06:43 AM
They are all too human, in all the bad ways.

The news here said it's suicide bombers, so they're already gone beyond catching.

They probably thought they were doing good, which is when we humans are at our most dangerous. Don't ask me how they could think this could be good, I don't know that or understand it, but it does seem to be the way these people think, so far as that is known.

My best wishes to all survivors.

Indeed. Sadly, bad people do these acts only in movies. Is good people doing bad things that ruins all in the real world.
What is even more sad is that the supposed attackers were women. :(

Condolences for the families of the lost and wishes for recovery for the survivors.

I hope Russia will act wisely in response.

FVV190
03-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Hope you are all right.

Wolf_Rider
03-31-2010, 02:20 PM
A sad day it is when the public/ civillians become deliberate targets of those who would further their religious/ political agenda