PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at beginning of swamp

EdB
03-28-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm in this room at a flashback scene where two guys are trying to using a winch. The flashback ends, and a zombie appears and kills me with one swipe. I can sometimes land a blow but haven't been able to kill him. The only weapons I have are the chain and the valve.

The walkthrough says:

Mental Echo
Turn around hand hang left. Pick up the handle from the door there. Use it on the door and quickly turn every handle. -- DONE --

Go through the door next to the one you came in through. Push the button, go back, up the stairs and through the door you just unlocked to end the level. --- DONE --

3. SWAMP
Push the button and go down the ladder. Climb up the other ladder, next to where you came down, and activate the console to unlock the door. Go through. Duck through the hole in the gate for a flashback. Climb down and activate the dead diver. -- NOT DONE --

In fact, I am not even sure that what I am seeing even resembles what is described above.

I am not having fun at this point, and am about to give up. What am I missing?

EdB

EdB
03-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Never mind. I got past him and his buddy at the bottom of the ladder. I finally landed enough solid hits to kill them.

Ed