PDA

View Full Version : Choice between quick-learner and instructor?

tsavo
03-24-2010, 03:29 AM
instructor says do not stock up?
what does that suppose to mean?
if u learn instructor, those quick-learners do not get better exp?:(

Killer
03-24-2010, 09:19 AM
IMHO, it means that if you have two +5% instructors in a team, they still provide only +5% and not +10% XP

tsavo
03-24-2010, 01:19 PM
IMHO, it means that if you have two +5% instructors in a team, they still provide only +5% and not +10% XP

oic
it will be much easier if the statement goes:
only one instructor is allowed doing the talk:cool:

Nanaki
03-24-2010, 03:35 PM
The Quick learner bonuses apply only to that character, and they do stack up.

The Instructor bonus applies to the whole team, and while Instructor and Expert Instructor stack with eachother, multiple Instructor/Expert Instructor bonuses do NOT stack with eachother. So an Expert Instructor would always have a 15% bonus, even if another instructor were to join the team.

mcSpeedy
03-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Does it apply for all my pilots or does it affect only pilots who fly with the instructor in a team?

Nanaki
03-24-2010, 11:44 PM
I believe it applies to all your pilots.

Killer
03-25-2010, 06:17 PM
I believe it applies to all your pilots.

Well I have always thought the oposite as it clearly tells that it works for team.

FerretStyle
03-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Well I have always thought the oposite as it clearly tells that it works for team.

The technology adaptation skills also say that, but they work for everyone. I think it's confusing because your pilot group as a whole is referred to as a team and also pilots grouped together in space are also referred to as teams.

So other confusing skills:
Tactician
Reliable Partner
maybe some others...

tsavo
03-26-2010, 01:00 AM
The technology adaptation skills also say that, but they work for everyone. I think it's confusing because your pilot group as a whole is referred to as a team and also pilots grouped together in space are also referred to as teams.

So other confusing skills:
Tactician
Reliable Partner
maybe some others...

Yeah, das a good remainder, looking forward to some answers:confused:

Nanaki
03-26-2010, 02:03 AM
Yeah, das a good remainder, looking forward to some answers:confused:

Well, the answer I gave you is probably the best you are going to get... unless one of the Russian devs decides to come in here and start speaking english. Or Tech (or some of the other German modders) decides to come back.

tsavo
03-26-2010, 02:53 AM
Well, the answer I gave you is probably the best you are going to get... unless one of the Russian devs decides to come in here and start speaking english. Or Tech (or some of the other German modders) decides to come back.

wow, sounds like a good story, more details?:-P

Nanaki
03-26-2010, 11:58 AM
wow, sounds like a good story, more details?:-P

Not much to detail. Star Wolves 2 had an active European (mainly German, I believe) modding community that died off and went inactive before Star Wolves 3 released on steam. You can see the results of their work here:
http://freenet-homepage.de/allaway/star_wolves/index_english.html