PDA

View Full Version : Cd key blocked from MP for no reason at all?

Themage
03-23-2010, 10:00 PM
I bought this game from steam a few weeks ago and today as I start up MP, I find that my cdkey has been blocked. Does anyone know why this would be, and if it matters I'm using the beta MP client.
:(

Nike-it
03-24-2010, 05:00 AM
Check this thread: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=151102#post151102

If you are in the list, then there was a reason to block your cd-key.

Themage
03-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Forgive me if i'm wrong but, Getting banned for Obscene Language in a Rated M game is idiotic, If children are playing it is the parents fault for what ever their children see or hear, and I should not have to Change my Gaming style for children who should not be playing the game in the first place. :mad:

Crni vuk
04-21-2010, 09:56 AM
is there any way to get that kind of bann removed ?

I understand the reason for bans on a server for foul language eventualy (if the server has specific rules regarding it), but I can not see why there was a reason for my ban. While I sure used "vagina" one time ~ for making a joke about paris hilton I cant see why one would ban me for that, on the other side I got baned probably around the 20th of April and I cant remember using any swearing or bad language regarding a player. The only thing I said eventualy was cursing my own tanks for exploding. So I hope you can see my surprise when I have read that I got banned from the game server just to find my name on the list with swearing as reason.

If people receive for such thing already a ban I have to say that I find that a bit strange. Particularly since there seem to be no rules regarding that. Geting a ban on a particular server that has CLEARLY VISIBLE rules regarding it swearing is one thing, but geting removed from the whole game a completly different one.

I payed money for this game and I have to say that this is the first time I experience it that someone gets a ban from the whole multiplayer.

I would like to know about a way how to solve that issue. I bought games in the past from this company but if such things really happen and that for rather minuscule situations then it was probably the last time I purchased a game from this company. And you can bet that I will as well tell anyone I know about my experience as well.

It would be at least fair to give people a notification for WHAT they got banned since the first moment you simply have no clue if your CD got either hacked, or blocked for what ever reason. I cant say that I find that situaiton all to helpfull and nice regarding a legal costumer who payed for a product as you block him that way from the use of his product. Thats definetly not suportive for future considerations.