PDA

View Full Version : Change Reputation

Ashar
03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
During one game a trader told me about going to XB-13 and at a station there i could pay moeny to alter my reputation with the various factions, however, i recently restarted my game, but never got this message. I tried going to the system, but the npc at the station doesnt give me anything. Is there anywhere i need to go first? i cant rememebr where i was when the trader sold me the info

Nanaki
03-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Hmmm, I heard of this also, but never actually used it. If it does not work for you, there is a good possibility that it was one of those beta features that never made it into the final game, like the massive reward for popping pirate bases mentioned on the news.

Rastix
03-23-2010, 01:00 PM
All Rep Stations are fully working ;)
Hint: Carefully read letters during the game

P.S. The game includes no beta features :)

Ashar
03-23-2010, 02:21 PM
ive read all my letters, but still cant access the station, i talked to the jamican guy Jah, but the conversation keeps ending without finalization. Are there any other rep stations around?

tsavo
03-23-2010, 04:08 PM
ive read all my letters, but still cant access the station, i talked to the jamican guy Jah, but the conversation keeps ending without finalization. Are there any other rep stations around?

go to Debri 1, there is a free one, after certain mission.:rolleyes:

waxfruit
04-23-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm wondering about this myself. I'm stuck on the mission from Alexandra to go to Al Trabon for the refugee convoy, that part automatically fails as soon as I enter the system since I'm hostile to MSF and get attacked instantly at the gate.

tomvd
04-23-2010, 06:30 PM
This station works fine, I used it - triada was pushing on my nerves but what a high price to pay -
I had met the trader so don't know if you can visit the man even if you have not.

waxfruit
04-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Ok, dragged myself over to XB-13 and that "Jah" guy fixed the rep issue with MSF with no problem, I hadn't found a trader that gave me info about the station yet but it still worked.

Goblin Wizard
04-24-2010, 04:53 PM
For all who want to fix relations. There are 8 stations in game that can do this. You can find them in the following systems:
1. Debris-1
2. XT-20
3. Prien
4. Elio
5. Pandora
6. XB-13
7. Elinor
8. Dalled

Stations in Debris-1 and Pandora should be duty free but it may be quest related so I'm not sure.

janthin
08-11-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm stuck at the mission where you have to go into Al Zed pretending to be an ordinary trader. Problem is, I'm hated by the Resistance there. I went to a Rep fixer, who fixed my rep with Mercenaries, and NESF but...there was no option for the Resistance. I went back to Al Zed and I'm still hated, so the Game ends as soon as I go through the portal.

Please tell me there is some where I can go to get this fixed? I went to the guy in Elinor.

Sure hope I'm not hosed.

cursor
08-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Why are the resistancce hostile to you? Arent they neutral or something like that? I just get that "you can't land here, go away" warning if i approach their stations but thats it. But i didn't kill anyone in that system actually i hadn't even visited it before the mission sent me there. Hope u got an earlier save it might just be a script bug

Scott the Snow
12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Ok so I went a little kill happy...and started killing MSF the patrol and all the traders I could find. I later went to the fixer in Elio and Prien, but I dont see an option to fix my rep with the patrol (which are harmless) or a few of the traders. The traders are what is causing the most problem, they call for help with the MSF which causes their rep to be hostile.

Any way to reset all the traders, a console command? Where would the faction list be in the mod files? I might just add fixing additional reps available with the fixers. It seems they are incomplete.

Edit: Ok I found patrol. I looked at the script that ran with one of the mission fixes and found this:

SetInitTeamRelation("Vks", PLAYER_TEAM, RELATION_NEUTRAL);
SetInitTeamRelation(PLAYER_TEAM, "Vks", RELATION_NEUTRAL);
-- ÊÔÍÈ
SetInitTeamRelation("Kfni", PLAYER_TEAM, RELATION_NEUTRAL);
SetInitTeamRelation(PLAYER_TEAM, "Kfni", RELATION_NEUTRAL);
SetGroupRelation("KfniGroup_1", PLAYER_GROUP, RELATION_NEUTRAL);
SetGroupRelation(PLAYER_GROUP, "KfniGroup_1", RELATION_NEUTRAL);
-- Ïàòðóëü
SetInitTeamRelation("Patrol", PLAYER_TEAM, RELATION_NEUTRAL);
SetInitTeamRelation(PLAYER_TEAM, "Patrol", RELATION_NEUTRAL);
-- Ïèðàòû
SetInitTeamRelation("Pirates", PLAYER_TEAM, RELATION_WAR);
SetInitTeamRelation(PLAYER_TEAM, "Pirates", RELATION_WAR);
SetGroupRelation("PiratesGroup_1", PLAYER_GROUP, RELATION_WAR);
SetGroupRelation(PLAYER_GROUP, "PiratesGroup_1", RELATION_WAR);

This sets patrol back and its easy to just attach it to some script that I can trigger, but I cant find the complete list of factions yet. So I cant set the mercs or those rare traders back.

Edit: found a complete table, but I had to reset all merc groups to neutral to fix problem. It was a little too strong handed for my comfort.