PDA

View Full Version : How to use aliens tech??

ryuujin
03-20-2010, 03:04 AM
right, now i got my hands with tons of alien and precursors weaponaries.. how do i use them? i tried to drag the alien or precursors weapons to my ships but it says incompabile tech coz its alien.. blah blah.. >.<

FerretStyle
03-20-2010, 03:45 AM
Certain characters have perks that allow you to equip those items. You can use Berserk stuff pretty early with Ternie but precursor / alien guns you won't be able to use until the end of the game because (I think) you can't get anyone with those techs until before one of the last missions.

Nanaki
03-20-2010, 12:23 PM
The only guy with alien adaptation tech (that I know of), Joseph, only shows up temporarily for one mission.

Killer
03-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Yes, I am playing fourth time now and I have never been able to install those alien turrets to my MS as no char (except of Joseph) has the ability :( It is a pity.

Goblin Wizard
03-21-2010, 01:50 PM
The easiest way is to change technology requirement in modules.xml to e.g. precursor so turrets can be used after Ternie rescue mission. IMHO alien turret is nothing special. Rage is the same type and much better.

Killer
03-22-2010, 07:43 AM
IMHO alien turret is nothing special. Rage is the same type and much better.

I know, I just want it for the feeling of having something special others do not have ;)