PDA

View Full Version : Attacking Zebos for free stuffs

jerryfanfan
03-19-2010, 01:47 PM
I found that I could attack Zebos and dock at Sam's Warehouse to get free top-end equipment even if I am not in the InoCo storyline.

The best bet to doing this is to equip the Mothership with either weapons or systems firmware MK3, the best shields, and a 80% Antilaser, then some MIRVs on the fighters, and go to a system with a wormhole use it until you end up in Gaeon.

I think maybe some of the other places with free stuff can be accessed this way as well?

Nanaki
03-19-2010, 02:13 PM
I think maybe some of the other places with free stuff can be accessed this way as well?

Perhaps the New Empire's stash can be (located in Eridan I think), maybe, or maybe not. Both Trump and Viper stashes (Trump's stash is located in XT86, Viper's is the MSF Headquarters) cannot be accessed outside the one time you visit them in the storyline, though, because they are both only dockable once and thats it. I even tried returning to trump's stash and found out that I could not dock with the station anymore. Good chance that the others are locked this way as well, although I had not checked.

My guess is the only reason SAM's stash can be accessed is that the developers never actually properly finished and debugged the Inoco mission line.

a 80% Antilaser

pretty much, vs Inoco you need antilaser and projectile weapons, as the Inoco fighters are usually laser whores (and carry a lot of antilaser fields).

jerryfanfan
03-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Tried Eridani, items are not free for me when playing MSF mission line. And the Antilaser is not so much for fighting the InoCo as the Berserks, as going through the wormhole bypasses InoCo's defenses.

embryoma
05-20-2010, 05:55 PM
refer : http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14813&highlight=ZEBOS
for a better option at XT-45.