PDA

View Full Version : Stuck again, optional MSF mission at Muscovy

jerryfanfan
03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
*spoiler

I managed to find the transport and I am now suppose to wait for it at Muscovy system. So I wait on the other side of the portal with a stealth system on my Mothership, and get mission failed after the transport emerges from teh portal. Is there any tricks to this mission?

ladious
03-17-2010, 04:31 PM
I just got past that part, after like 8 tries of failures. then decided to Search the forum =p

The part where u get mission fail after transport emerges is bugged atm but u can still complete it. As long as it is Ternie that starts a dialogue that u failed its fine. just stay with it. a 400 range sensor would be easier too.

superd
03-18-2010, 04:12 AM
I just got past that part, after like 8 tries of failures. then decided to Search the forum =p

The part where u get mission fail after transport emerges is bugged atm but u can still complete it. As long as it is Ternie that starts a dialogue that u failed its fine. just stay with it. a 400 range sensor would be easier too.

The key is to follow the transporter. Don't get too close. It will fail the mission. but don't get too far ( as long as it doesn't disappear in your scanner) and track it until you see it disappear in a station to unload and the mission will be completed.