PDA

View Full Version : Finally got this game and wow!

fld88
03-16-2010, 07:15 PM
This is my first Armored Princess post because I didn’t notice it was available until a few weeks ago and I’ve been too obsessed to write since getting it.

At first I was disappointed with AP because I was getting stuck while trying to play as a mage on normal and I thought I was never going to make it as a mage (I even got desperate and tried a game on easy but gave up on that idea after about 10 minutes).

Previously I was able to muddle through on King’s Bounty the Legend with my flawed strategy but it wasn’t going to work in AP. So I read and adopted some of the tips from those maniacs who play on impossible. I refuse to use the sacrifice spell but I never knew how good those lumbering troops like cyclopes, knights and paladins were. Using troops like that was enough to turn my game around. I restarted and now I’m having great fun. Plus using those slow troops make me more patient in battles which helps too.

I considered King’s Bounty the Legend to be my 2nd favourite game of all time next to HOMM. But now I think I’m ready to call this my favourite series ever for single player. The programmers behind this game are amazing and I know they must love their jobs to put this kind of stability, creativity, attention to detail, balance, etc. They new stuff in AP is fantastic—I love the medals, the dragon, flying etc.

Of course my biggest regret is that this series is not getting the recognition it deserves. I hope it is at least getting enough to warrant more but more in the series to come but I’m not sure that.

The KB developers are obviously are obviously masters and manifesting compelling games so I think they also become masters in manifesting success--make it so!

Droom
03-26-2010, 06:29 AM
fld88

Well said, I couldn't agree more.

I'm blind in my right eye so can't coment on the the 3D. Could you please tell us ihow you feel about it?

I miss The Legend humor, Miss A is a little too serious for me.

regards,

Droom