PDA

View Full Version : Simeiz System

jerryfanfan
03-14-2010, 04:14 PM
I found that if I go out of the Horizontal Plane to avoid the mines in Gideon, I can go to the southwest corner to find a portal to the Simeiz System, which has a giant space donut. Looks pretty impressive, and can be blown up bits by bits. Though the items in the market is kinds dissappointing considering the effort needed to come here.

Also, I do I take a screenshot to show this? I am using Windows 7 and Print Screen only gives me a blank window.

Xyanid
03-14-2010, 04:46 PM
you could use the demo version of fraps.

and if that doesn´t help just take picture of the monitor screen with a camera xD

ryuujin
03-19-2010, 06:40 AM
I found that if I go out of the Horizontal Plane to avoid the mines in Gideon, I can go to the southwest corner to find a portal to the Simeiz System, which has a giant space donut. Looks pretty impressive, and can be blown up bits by bits. Though the items in the market is kinds dissappointing considering the effort needed to come here.

Also, I do I take a screenshot to show this? I am using Windows 7 and Print Screen only gives me a blank window.

it's not dissapointing. you can get gen5 ships there. especially the rare gunslinger T. it's an awesome ship.. also there are high ends equipments selling there as well. its random though so keep docking to reset the items.

jerryfanfan
03-19-2010, 10:48 AM
But FTU Warehouse has most of the equipment, and Charon system sells Templar ships without the NESF garrison and the minefield.

ryuujin
03-19-2010, 12:14 PM
But FTU Warehouse has most of the equipment, and Charon system sells Templar ships without the NESF garrison and the minefield.

yea.. but the point is stuffs sold at Charon system are random as was Semeiz.. in most cases players cant get all 4 T ships at Charon system so dont bother reloading again coz you wont get it (or try your luck restart whole) your only hope is at Semeiz.

like me i only got 3 T shiops at charon, the gunslinger T is always missing. i bet other players experienced this as well. so i try my luck at seimeiz and its there lol..

jerryfanfan
03-19-2010, 01:21 PM
I thought the dock inventory gets reset everytime you dock, so if you dock a few more times you should get everything. Besides, things in Semiez are slightly more expensive than those in Charon as well as I recall.

Raziel666
03-19-2010, 02:43 PM
Basicly yes, but charon is diferent so as vulcan, XT24 and one other i think. There are scrips fot those in InitTradeSystem file. And it is reseting when redock, but only the quantity of the fighter not the models, unlike other shops.