PDA

View Full Version : collecting rare fighters, maybe spoiler

superd
03-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi all,

Just want to start a thread to show all systems where you can buy rare fighters. I purchased a dragon in the system under New Kyoto. In Charon I could only buy the missile boat T (forget what it is called). You can buy Wvyern MK in FTU. Anyone can share where else we can buy rare fighers, such as the other T series, or the 5th generation for Simideon? Is it possible i can pilot precurssor ships or alien ships? thanks

Nanaki
03-14-2010, 02:45 PM
In the FTU warehouses, Old Empire systems typically stock Wyverns, and New Empire systems typically stock Dragons

Is it possible i can pilot precurssor ships or alien ships?

Nope.

Anyone can share where else we can buy rare fighers, such as the other T series

There are only 3 T series ships, and all of them are only buyable in Charon.

superd
03-14-2010, 02:49 PM
In the FTU warehouses, Old Empire systems typically stock Wyverns, and New Empire systems typically stock Dragons

Nope.

There are only 3 T series ships, and all of them are only buyable in Charon.

I am just curious that if the old empire has a complete list of 5th generation fighers, including Wvyern and the T series (honestly I have never seen a gunsligher T or Trident T as in my game Charon only sells the Missile boat T), then the new empire should have something to counter.

superd
03-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Just checked the data file. I found the following ships which I do not know where to buy or acquire

butcher

Steel arrow

cavalier (never seen one in the game)

Satan

Nanaki
03-14-2010, 03:08 PM
butcher

Corvette. Not buyable.

Steel arrow

Capital ship. Not buyable.

Another (rarer) corvette. Considering this corvette's unusual size, though, I modded it into an interceptor, changed the weapons a bit, and added it into the game.

Satan

Precursor Fighter.

FerretStyle
03-15-2010, 08:57 AM
There's 4 T series ships: Trident, Gunslinger, Hrimthurs and Raptor.

vahadar
03-15-2010, 01:08 PM
So far in my game i'm able (since day1) to purchase the Trident and Hrimthurs T, i'm still waiting to see the Gunslinger on Charon market. I've redocked many time there but still only the 2 first ship available. I guess they must be some trigger later in game to unlock the last 2.
My pilots are now aces but i dont have them displayed yet, i am just after the precursor mssion in the storyline.

Killer
03-15-2010, 01:26 PM
I have not seen Gunslinger T for sale a well. I would really like to try it...

Raziel666
03-15-2010, 11:16 PM
I've seen all 4 of the T series, but only once in one game. Every time when you start a new game the Charon shop just sell 1 or 2 of them, except once there were 3. There is big chance to find them all on the station in Seize (or something) if you pass the NESF and the mine field in Gideon. Second is easy go from the gate to Avalon south and then east and you see the gate.

FerretStyle
03-16-2010, 02:12 AM
All were there for me early in the game when I went there with the Mastiff. It would only show 3 at a time though, I had to redock a few times to get them all.

ryuujin
03-17-2010, 12:37 PM
All were there for me early in the game when I went there with the Mastiff. It would only show 3 at a time though, I had to redock a few times to get them all.

I'm having mastiff as well. like you currently in early game . current active mission are Reached Beta Lethara 1 and Meet Ternie's friend. But i took a detour to Charon for T ships. Each time i've reloaded the game only saw 3 T ships except gunner..no idea why is this happening, probably there is a requirement in order for it to appear or its just purely random luck. i reaally wanna get that gunnner T!!! >.< ,, reloaded tons of tons of tons times still no luck..3hrs wasted.. T_T :(:(:(:(:(:(

Raziel666
03-17-2010, 01:26 PM
If its not there the first time don't bother. Start a new game or visit Seize.
The shop only changes the amount of fighters, not the models.

ryuujin
03-17-2010, 02:02 PM

ok. will try that..

ryuujin
03-18-2010, 09:00 AM

ok, i have tried the place Seize (Simeiz) you meant i think..once enter Gideon, besides surviving the massive onslaught by tons of NESF patrols, got penalty of trespassing -10% of my saving, then suddenly my mothership explode for nothing.. O_o.. gomae over.. how the heck I enter Simeiz?? >.<

Raziel666
03-18-2010, 09:40 AM
The enire system is one nasty minefield so don't go deep. when you choose to side with NESF they show you a path through the system. To avoid been blown to bits go south from the gate, stay at the edge of the system, when you get to the south-west corner go east and look for the gate to Simeiz. The penalty is not for trespassing but for cousing a trafic jam at the gate, so just move your mothership away from the gate and no penalty (the funny thing is that while i fought the guards at gate a NESF patrol came in and it wasn't hostile, simply charged me for cousing a trafic jam, then left.). Except for guards at the gate the Patrols are not hostile, so you can dock your fighters.

jerryfanfan
03-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Just go up or or down far enough and you won't get hurt by mines. All the mines are close to the horizontal plane. You can also use the "Caplock" key to make the mines more visible.

ryuujin
03-19-2010, 01:27 AM
yay.. i got my gunslinger T finally in simeiz.. now my rare ships collections in complete.. i got all 4 T series, all gen5 series includes Wyvren MK2. now i just have to play the storyline till get into precursor system to loot the precursors ships. hmmm.. is there any other rare ships i'm missing??

btw, gunslinger T is daam cool.. 4Heavy slots, 3 special slots. probably the best ships i got.. i think.. all my chars is piloting them.. ;)

FerretStyle
03-19-2010, 04:52 AM
The precursor ship is just a cargo item, not an actual ship.

There seems to be six total 5th generation ships (three of which are the T series). I have one pilot in each of them. Unless there's more I don't know about...

jerryfanfan
03-19-2010, 10:55 AM
I wonder if it's possible to mod capital ships so the MS can launch them?

Nanaki
03-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Not without screwing the AI of capital ships in the process. Unless you want your Stone Arrows and Stalingrads to attempt strafing runs.

Ashar
03-23-2010, 10:15 PM
anyone know where i can buy more Wyvren MK2's, ive only got the 1 i got as a mission reward.

Killer
03-24-2010, 08:15 AM
anyone know where i can buy more Wyvren MK2's, ive only got the 1 i got as a mission reward.

Which mission? The only one I ever got was from a hidden cache.

Goblin Wizard
03-24-2010, 02:00 PM
If i remember correctly there is USS station in Ergelan. I saw wyverns there.

Nanaki
03-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Which mission? The only one I ever got was from a hidden cache.

MSF Mission Line, if you assist the Moscow colony in defense against the NESF, they give you a Wyvern MK2 at the end as a reward. Not too shabby considering all you do is fly around randomly, no actual shooting involved on your part.

Raziel666
03-24-2010, 05:22 PM

All FTU shops in Triada and USS stations. If not there dock several times it will appear. Its description says that Triada uses this fighter for High-ranking guards. From Al Arash (or something) to Candela (go south in galaxy map) are all Triada-USS systems.

kokain_jtp
09-08-2011, 03:28 PM
If you download the mod for buy mothership and install it at maintenance stations you can buy all rare ships including stiletto mk 2 and templar series....

Teng Yeo Chang
09-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Any 1 have any idea where to get stormcrow mk 3?
I do have stormcrow and stormcrow mk2.

kokain_jtp
10-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Aaaaa i didn't ever found stormcrow mk3..... And from what i know there isn't this ship...

Hal2003
10-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Stromcrow MK III is not in game.
Black Stromcrow alias Stromcrow MK II is available at FTU shop in X297. Eraser is there too.

kokain_jtp
10-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Just checked the data file. I found the following ships which I do not know where to buy or acquire

butcher

Steel arrow

Satan
Satan in sw3 cw?? I never saw it....some info where can i see them??? or screenshots?

kokain_jtp
10-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Aaaaaa now i get it ...... the precursor fighter (wyren copied it) is satan..... ???

Xanathos
10-28-2011, 07:49 PM
I have a little problem, i can't find Trident T and Raptor T in Charon, only repetable Hrimthrus T and Gunslinger T. How i can resolve this problem?

Nanaki
10-28-2011, 08:34 PM
I have a little problem, i can't find Trident T and Raptor T in Charon, only repetable Hrimthrus T and Gunslinger T. How i can resolve this problem?

I seem to remember something about that being bugged, the station's random tables are supposed to roll for new equipment every time you enter the system but it only rolls on the first time you enter the system and stays the same for the rest of the game.

Xanathos
10-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Thanks for reply Nanaki.

It is possible, when you enter Charon and visiting Styx station first time you will find all the four T fighters, they will be available every time?

Nanaki
10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Yes.