PDA

View Full Version : Yey, 70 Million Credits without cheating!

jerryfanfan
03-14-2010, 11:32 AM
On the InoCo Mission, where SAM lets you in his warehouse at Zebos and restock for free, you can just take everything then betray him and join Alex, where you can sell all the stuff you got for free for MASSIVE profit. What's more is that before next mission you can basically do free roam, and even go back to Zebos to grab for free stuff, and all the Berserks, except the Gate Guards will be friendly.

My arenal now contain about 100 fighters, and several hundred top tier guns and MIRV missiles.

I wonder if it is possible to blast my way into Zebos and get free supplies, if I played another Faction's missions though.

tsavo
03-14-2010, 01:36 PM
fighting for 0.7 million for +20 mothership hull repair in hard mode

Trucidation
05-12-2010, 10:28 AM
@jerryfanfan: yes, it is possible. I didn't realise Zebos system was one of the endgame systems, so when out of curiousity I went in through Gaeon and got blasted by berserks, I was like "wtf, the map said this was Triada territory". So I trained up and finally managed to survive running past the portal guards, then just basically flew around until I found the warehouse. $0?!?! Emptied it in a flash, lol.

What's more broken is that the station respawns items like normal shops. So you can re-dock repeatedly infinitely to load up on things like missiles. There's so much loot it's easier to just abuse the most expensive items (major calibre guns and mothership systems).

embryoma
05-20-2010, 05:47 PM
refer : http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14813&highlight=ZEBOS