PDA

View Full Version : Help Mission Stuck - satellite repair in Prien

tsavo
03-12-2010, 01:51 AM
After deplyed 5 satellites, the guy recommend me to USS for a new mission, and it turns out to be another satellite mission.

So I went on with my classmate to meet his agent, and then to Prien(correct?) to find the device hidden in an asteroid, I also got 10 robots in my cargo bay.

But, when I reached the spot, nothing happens.

I've tried everything: checking every possible locations for another device, jump through stargates(only get u killed or mission cancelled).

For the sake of 750G reward, I'm not to give up this mission, but what should I do now?:confused::(

tsavo
03-13-2010, 12:38 AM
no one got the same problem?

Nanaki
03-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Never played that mission, so I donno.

tsavo
03-13-2010, 03:59 AM
yeah, i guess so

when can we see some update?
lots of bug for a rpg

valky
03-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Hmm there should be 4 pirate ships discussing what to do with the satellite. They attack - how unpredictable :) And soon after the bots swarm out and so on...

If you don't get the 4 pirate ships then there is something wrong with the script, maybe you just reload and try again? But never had any serious problems with broken scripts so far o_O

tsavo
03-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Hmm there should be 4 pirate ships discussing what to do with the satellite. They attack - how unpredictable :) And soon after the bots swarm out and so on...

If you don't get the 4 pirate ships then there is something wrong with the script, maybe you just reload and try again? But never had any serious problems with broken scripts so far o_O

reloaded many times, even from far away, before the whole mission start.:(
no pirates around.
acturally, they are yello to me now, is that a problem?:rolleyes:

valky
03-14-2010, 03:57 AM
They are yellow..that's right, if you approach them they talk to you and attack.
I guess you tried everything yet, sometimes it helps to move a bit under or up them with shift. But in my mission their discussion starts at moderate 'long' range, I just clicked the satellite soon after entering the sector and everything was fine.
(oh my ppl were still in their bay, my mo-ship has quite a punch :o )

tsavo
03-14-2010, 05:06 AM
They are yellow..that's right, if you approach them they talk to you and attack.
I guess you tried everything yet, sometimes it helps to move a bit under or up them with shift. But in my mission their discussion starts at moderate 'long' range, I just clicked the satellite soon after entering the sector and everything was fine.
(oh my ppl were still in their bay, my mo-ship has quite a punch :o )

well, the thing for me is, every pirate is yellow, but there is no one around the setellite, or may be I'm in the wrong place?:evil:

valky
03-14-2010, 05:32 AM
uhm thats very strange .. pirates are yellow while you are under 'contract' with Triada. I attack them anyway...just some minor experience.

Try to attack some pirates in another sector before jumping in the satellite sector, it won't affect the story. There are several pirate sectors for exp grinding anyway, some with endless spawn and others with very large forces inside :cool:

But there should be a spawn of 4 ships (which are yellow and attack you thereafter...) besides the asteroid.

otherwise i dunno.