PDA

View Full Version : yet another problem question

Hallios
03-11-2010, 07:32 PM
i get the message "Programmet kan ikke startes fordi d3dx9_38.dll ikke finnes. Det problemet kan la seg løse ved og installere programmet på nytt" transtlated: "The program cannot be started beacuse d3dx39_38.dll do not exist. This problem can be solved by re-installing the program" that a direct translation and the reason why this happend was me installing the new patches i do not know exactly what the specs on the computer is but i know its a extensa 5630z can see if i can get some more info tommorow:-)

KnightFandragon
03-11-2010, 07:37 PM
I have had that error like that appear a few times on a few games including this one and the fix that worked here was I went onto google, searched d3dx39_38.dll and Downloaded it and then put it in.......zomg, where does it go after that.....but yeah, Download that , Dll file and I think it goes in system32 folder and the game should work. If you get anymore errors like that just Download the .Dll

SpeedWolf
03-12-2010, 01:40 AM
just update DirectX (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?familyId=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displayLang=en)

nur aktualisieren

Hallios
03-12-2010, 05:56 AM
updated directx and it worked thanks alot now i can continue training my GEM skills:cool:

EDIT: what did you mean with nur aktualisieren and i wont be able to watch your videos for 1 week since i lost my password:(

EDIT: 2 i cant use @ in the create account place

SpeedWolf
03-12-2010, 07:56 AM
updated directx and it worked thanks alot now i can continue training my GEM skills:cool:

EDIT: what did you mean with nur aktualisieren and i wont be able to watch your videos for 1 week since i lost my password:(

EDIT: 2 i cant use @ in the create account place

that was German is mean update it.lol

by the way did my info help? and also what video?

Hallios
03-12-2010, 10:04 AM
youtube videos i go by the name Trillios on youtube and i can understand som german but not much (my language is similar to german) the thing is that i cant write my e-mail adrres in the create account thingy since when i press Alt Gr + 2 i only get 2 and im very thankfull for your work and the help you have been giving me ;)

SpeedWolf
03-12-2010, 10:33 AM
youtube videos i go by the name Trillios on youtube and i can understand som german but not much (my language is similar to german) the thing is that i cant write my e-mail adrres in the create account thingy since when i press Alt Gr + 2 i only get 2 and im very thankfull for your work and the help you have been giving me ;)

you mean you cannot type this (Trillios's)?

Hallios
03-12-2010, 10:37 AM
no i cant write my e-mail adress since regulary AltGr + 2 =@ but i only get a 2 and the only reason my name is trillios on youtube is that Hallios did someone else have;)

Zeke Wolff
03-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Open up notepad, write your email adress, then copy paste it into the create account field...

~Zeke.

Hallios
03-12-2010, 12:06 PM
good idea i will give it a try

EDIT: now i get the message incorrect password! (CD:514)

EDIT 2: i cannet use the eye thing in the GEM editor the game just crashes i will write more info tommorow