PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Problems - Maybe Spoilers

Danya
03-10-2010, 02:00 AM
So, I'm in Pandora sector looking for a special present for the old empire. The pirate has it in his station, and I told him if he wouldn't give it to me I would use his scrotum for a drink coaster.

Problem is, I keep killing all of his fighters, but attacking the station is getting me nowhere at all. I don't think any of the torpedos I have in stock would do much to it, either.

With the choices I've made, is there still a way to get the 'cargo'?

I could always go back to an old saved game and pay him the credits he wanted for it, but since he's a stinkin' pirate I would have to take several showers before I felt clean again.

Thanks,

D

Danya
03-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Oh, yes....

I did pick up one cargo container from one of the ships I wasted near the station. I'm not sure if that's the special cargo though. If it was, I would think the sector map would have the special dotted line to the next destination, but it doesn't.

I'm not sure if that's helpful.

D

larynx69
03-10-2010, 06:43 AM
I had the same problem and was close to giving up, but be patient my friend. Sweep through the system a couple of times, especially the closest squares. Eventually you will receive a message that you have won.

Moir
03-15-2010, 06:18 AM
I am in the exact same boat! I fought off all the pirates and now cannot interact with either of the stations I could before, going to a earlier save does nothing for me. I kill all the pirates and then there is nothing else to do.
I have tried to attack the station, and its invincible, and more ships jump in and I kill them all. I have tried to just fly around like suggested, and got nowhere. And I have tried to leave the system and the mission automatically fails once I do. Anyone got any advice?