PDA

View Full Version : What Next??

FastLegs
03-09-2010, 01:03 AM
well ive finished my first map.. just dont know what to do next.. its a single player map ... it goes fine in the editor when testing but when i go to see if its actually in the game i dont see my map name at all... maybe if someone wants to finish it off for me ... just let me know what should i do..

PS: is there a trigger for the player start cause i like it so it starts with player 2 i have player 3 as ally and player 1 as the germans :confused:

robi120
03-09-2010, 12:35 PM
oh yeah ,you need to create mod folder in your Men of war folder(Program Files>505 Games>1C>Men of war).Just name the folder "Mods"
Now create a new map in that folder called "mymod"
Create a new text document,and paste this in it

{mod
{name "mymod"}
{desc "this is my misson"}
}

Save that text document as mod.info

now create a folder named "resource" (in mymod folder) and inside that folder create a "map" folder and inside "map" folder create a "single" folder and inside "single" folder create a "4" folder and inside that folder paste your map.You will find you map in resource folder of Mow Program Files>505 Games>1C>Men of war>resource>map>your map should be here

F3>F9>now you will se player tab>select player you want player to be

FastLegs
03-09-2010, 05:28 PM
http://55productionz.com/forum/images/smilies/Gunfire.gifwooohoooo , thanks robi, ive uploaded my map to http://www.moddb.com/games/men-of-war though mit take a few days it said befor its up:mad:

Korsakov829
03-09-2010, 07:55 PM
...You will find you map in resource folder of Mow Program Files>505 Games>1C>Men of war>resource>map>your map should be here...

I would work more on maps more if I knew I could upload them. I have maps, but not a map folder in my resource folder. I have no idea where the maps go on my PC.

SpeedWolf
03-10-2010, 07:00 AM
I would work more on maps more if I knew I could upload them. I have maps, but not a map folder in my resource folder. I have no idea where the maps go on my PC.

is your copy of men of war a steam copy?