PDA

View Full Version : Ascension to the Throne: Valkyrie, Gerald

ronmoho
03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Will Gerald(the guy that join from the start) going to get any better? I'm at Giantville now and have a hard time keep him alive because he usually died with one shot and the enemies tend to targeting him.

doninoz
03-16-2010, 03:56 AM
Will Gerald(the guy that join from the start) going to get any better? I'm at Giantville now and have a hard time keep him alive because he usually died with one shot and the enemies tend to targeting him.

Once you delver Gerald to Nilbor, you don't have to deal with him any more. Leave him there...that's the end of the mission.

Follow these guidelines...

When you arrive at Nilbor with Gerald you will be confronted by someone who startles Gerald. These are the options...

1. What, you dare to give me orders? I'll personally tear your heart off (start fighting).

2. Sounds sensible, good luck Gerald.

Choose option 2 and leave Gerald and your mission will be successful.

Killer
08-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Hello, I have just got this game but it is unplayable. I got to the camp, spoke to chieftain and then, whatever qust I try to finish, it spawns insane enemies. Event the one called test spawns the wolfs, one big wolf which kill me in the first turn. Any ideas how to proceed?

adiragnam
06-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Hello, I have just got this game but it is unplayable. I got to the camp, spoke to chieftain and then, whatever qust I try to finish, it spawns insane enemies. Event the one called test spawns the wolfs, one big wolf which kill me in the first turn. Any ideas how to proceed?

i hope you understand the importance of rearranging your units according to survivability. you can always have fodder units just to tkae the hits from the evry fast enemies and keep main player in the second column behind these units. later on u will be arranging them so that u get to strike first

resnotpect
11-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Just got this game and all was good until I enter the actual game play, where I experienced severe "lag" and practically cannot move the mouse. I then installed a FRAPS to see what's going on with FPS, it's all well up until the load screen, FPS sometimes exceeding 100's, then once in the gameplay, FPS went down to single digit, less than 5 at times. Does anybody know how to fix it? I fiddled around with all the options in the menu and did not find anything useful.