PDA

View Full Version : spoiler "stach in XB-17"

korpah
03-08-2010, 09:50 PM
i boughed this info of a trader for 5000 credits but so far only found 1 stach and i blow up alot of astroids got some pirate spawns, but stach was worth it (missile boat and some mothership modules)

but anyone found more then 1?

edite: its XB-19

vistarnh
03-08-2010, 11:12 PM
do you remember where in XB-17 it was?

korpah
03-08-2010, 11:41 PM
ye it was close to the ship "scrap yard" something like that, then there is a cloud close to it its there in an astroid (i was just shooting everything it was a small one with nothing strange on it) i shot it and stuff popped out. had 2 astroids where alot of pirates spawn when i shot them (like when you shoot a station) but nothing special in the roids

vistarnh
03-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Ok thanks I'll check it out, I'm making a stash list on the steam forum, I'll post it here later

vistarnh
03-09-2010, 12:30 AM
are you sure it's XB-17? That's were you get the Astarte. What part of the map? center, upper left, lower right? Also is the "scrapyard" something shown on the map or just a bunch of ship hulls?

korpah
03-09-2010, 12:56 AM
its XB-19 typo :) in XB-19 there is a "scrapyard or a ship something" atleast an cloud with alot of hulls (found 1 spawn astroid there but nothing in it) spawn asteroid as in pirate ships spawn. and there is another cloud nothing there as well

a cloud next to the "scrap yard" an astroid (in the lower part of the cloud) will pop some loot (its worth the 5 k you paid for the info) you get a ship 3 major caliber guns and around 3-4 mothership modules and some other stuff. system is heavly guarded
and there is a spawn astroid in the cloud wich is close to the smugglers station.

vistarnh
03-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Did you get a Gunslinger? I found it near the "destroyed station" cloud. I've noticed stashes can move a bit from game to game. Anyways check my new post for more stashes.

korpah
03-09-2010, 10:03 AM
i don't recall the ships name (not a gun slinger i think cause that is a heavy fighter right?)

it was a heavy missile boat

1 light slot
4 missile slot
2-3 system slots i believe

and ye i have your post open ;) just keep it updated ;)