PDA

View Full Version : Problem regarding Star Wolves 3 ***Spoilers***

larynx69
03-08-2010, 07:48 PM
I recently tried my hand at the first missions for MSF, where you are supposed to go to some star system (maybe Pandora) and pick up some cargo. I did, but upon return I am told to deliver this cargo to someone else. I refuse as I understood I was supposed to receive some information upon delivery of the cargo. After the fight with MSF Ternie tells me to leave MSF systems and seek shelter somewhere else. I did. However now it seems I am stuck. I get no new missions, mails or anything of the sorts. For a short while the mission log actually read : "not found string. # l_quest_8a_01_a".

So my question is, did I f*** up not doing the quest as Viper (the msf-lady) wanted me to? Do I have to go back and actually do the quest properly for her? Or is there some place, a system or a station, which will trigger the next mission?

pannu_hs003
03-13-2010, 03:45 AM
Atleast you are able to go to the system..in my mission i gave some lecture to Viper about laws and she turned red to me..then that cleric guys shows and tell me to scram..but whenever i try to move away my ship blows...how you bypassed it???