PDA

View Full Version : How to kill the Emperor

Killer
03-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Hello, I am in the final MSF mission, but I can not find the Emperor's cruiser to kill him. Any idea where he is?

paleale
03-09-2010, 02:12 AM
He's in the furthest Lion mk2 after the dialog. Its the one that runs away from the fight.

All you have to do is kill it and end game. Easiest ending I've had so far.

Killer
03-09-2010, 06:09 AM
Thanks, I had to chose the other dilaog option with Greyhair, otherwise the Emperor spawns god knows where. Going by the first one, he spawned directly in front of me :)

satyr
03-14-2010, 06:45 PM
How did you manage to survive with all those ships? my ms and viper keep getting destroyed.

Killer
03-15-2010, 08:26 AM
How did you manage to survive with all those ships? my ms and viper keep getting destroyed.

If you have chosen the "correct" answer when talking to Grayhair, you have your team together. The Emperor then spawns in a cruiser right before you. I just ordered all my ships to attack. With two mainguns on my Lion and speed above 750 I killed him in a few seconds. It is one of the easiest game endings.

Note that I had two Shiva shileds and the best armor repairer (Thungsten I think). Combined with a system firmware Mk.III which adds +250% to shield regen and armor repair, you will survive easily.

Now if only I was able to finish the last mission of the Alex route :)

superd
03-17-2010, 11:54 AM
If you have chosen the "correct" answer when talking to Grayhair, you have your team together. The Emperor then spawns in a cruiser right before you. I just ordered all my ships to attack. With two mainguns on my Lion and speed above 750 I killed him in a few seconds. It is one of the easiest game endings.

Note that I had two Shiva shileds and the best armor repairer (Thungsten I think). Combined with a system firmware Mk.III which adds +250% to shield regen and armor repair, you will survive easily.

Now if only I was able to finish the last mission of the Alex route :)

Totally agree. It is even easier than killing sam when you side with Trump. You just need to equip all your fighters with torpedoes and fire all of them towards emperor's capital ship. In the meantime order your MS to attack it. There are two enemy capital ships in the battle field. The emperor is in the one that is fleeing away. In my case the emperor's ship could not even stand first round of missile attack.