PDA

View Full Version : How to received 500 000 reward from USS in Debris

GeorgySh
03-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I had to bring a cargo to a USS station in Debris.When i arrived to the station they told me that because i helped the USS to find the pirate's station they are rewarding me with 500 000.And they changed from yellow to green probably from neutral to friendly. Now i cant do that again.

korpah
03-08-2010, 06:06 PM
you need to break through the blockade of pirates and that without losing any transporst this way your fee of 100 k gets increased to 400/500 k but only if you do not lose any transports (including the 3 yellow ones of the convoy)

GeorgySh
03-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Korpah i am speaking about the mission where you have to bring some cargo from Botomhole trade station in debris 1 to Uranium USS trade station in debris 4. I had to find the pirate station in the lower left angle on the picture before unloading the cargo.

korpah
03-09-2010, 10:39 AM
hmm k didnt got that mission cause i was raiding a stach of the pirates (i took heretics offer in achilles)

Danya
03-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Georgysh,

I got the same reward for delivering that cargo... uranium or something. If I remember correctly, you have to stick with the mission. If you deviate for any of the diversions, you lose some of the reward.

Are you saying you have been unable to get the same reward while playing the game through a second time?

D

GeorgySh
03-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Yes i have been unable to get the same reward again.But are you talking about the same mission as i am, the one i am talking about here is called "A job for USS"

Hal2003
05-10-2010, 10:18 AM
***Spoiler***

At this 1. mission for USS you can get double money.
When you meet with pirates, chose to go with them to pirate base. They will mark the base at map. Shoot them down before you reach the pirate base. After this go to Debris 4 there you will tak with USS officer, then back to Debris 1 and go to pirate base marked at map. After all pirates will be eliminated. The officer will say that you will get double pay. Go back to Debris 4 and go to the trade station.

At second mission for USS there is possibility get 2500K at easy, 1250k at normal and 500k at hard.
At NJ1 chose 2 and 3 shoot down pirates and fake USS agent. If he fleed from combat you can get him at Al Tabron portal. Then chose to warn the convoy a go to NJ2.
At Prien chose 2. go to reckon, if you are not strong scram back to the convoy. The pirates will be shot down by MSF and Patrol troops.

If you choose 3. USS troops will come to help. But you get less money.