PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends DO listen

Baron
03-07-2010, 05:26 PM
This past friday, march 5 i turned the big 4O.

Silently i was hoping, just maby i would get that new graphics card i need to be able to run 3 wide screens. In silence, i mean, maby, just maby i will get it even though the misses really dont like me wasting time infront of the screen playing games (even though i cut back on gaming time a fair bit in the last year or 2). 4o beeing a nice even number and all.

Well, i didnt get the card. (bummer)

I got this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Jh9-kROok&feature=related

Every time u think u got the female jender pegged, they go and pull a stunt like this. No wonder men are constantly confused.

Anyone here tried this, any tips or hints would be appriciated.

Flanker35M
03-07-2010, 05:46 PM
S!

Congrats on the birthday! And that gift..I think you got one helluva woman, a real gift as well. Enjoy that Air Combat thing, just keep a steady aim :) Congratulations once more!

Azimech
03-07-2010, 07:09 PM
What a great gift!

ytareh
03-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Hmm , just turned 39...

Baron
03-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Thx :)

Still feels surreal but i am gonna aim at becomming "ace in a day" :)

Lonely Ringer
03-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Well Baron besides a belated Happy Birthday . and oh yea ..." 40's not old if yer a tree " my grand kids keep reminding me 60 is not old if yer a tree ....., looks like ya gonna be worshiping the ground she walks on for a looonnnngggggggggg time to come, and by the look on her face , One would almost think she is haveing more fun than you are....... !!! :) and nice work on the music !!!!!

Baron
03-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Well Baron besides a belated Happy Birthday . and oh yea ..." 40's not old if yer a tree " my grand kids keep reminding me 60 is not old if yer a tree ....., looks like ya gonna be worshiping the ground she walks on for a looonnnngggggggggg time to come, and by the look on her face , One would almost think she is haveing more fun than you are....... !!! :) and nice work on the music !!!!!

My misstake, i should have said "this is what im getting" as in, date is not set yet. :)

The vid is a promo (i think)

Got a package with info. in the mail today so well see when the big day is. The day after i get my copy of SoW wouldnt be bad. :)

Feuerfalke
03-08-2010, 03:12 PM
My misstake, i should have said "this is what im getting" as in, date is not set yet. :)

The vid is a promo (i think)

Got a package with info. in the mail today so well see when the big day is. The day after i get my copy of SoW wouldnt be bad. :)

Well, if that was you on the tape, I would have wondered, why you were asking for any hints ;) - think it was pretty clear to most of us.

My only tip would be to rely on your experience. Don't know who you'll be fighting against, but most people doing this have no or little flightsim-experience. They usually think 2-dimensional and rather turn than thinking about the third dimension. At least in the first part. Use it against them.
Other than that, most people not used to flying simulation or in reality hesitate to go into a steep turn, pulling the stick to increase turnrate. But you won't go BnZ in these events, so it's all about outmaneuvering and outturning the enemy.

Baron
03-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Will be intresting to see how it realy feels doing hard turns and manouvers, visibillity etc. and all the other stuff there have been countless threadhs about. Not quite the same thing but as close as any mortal can get i guess.