PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to Multiplayer

Za1bitZu
03-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Hey, hopefully someone can rectify this most annoying problem for me...

I have played numerous online games in MOW, but somehow, my account doesn't seem to be working anymore, I do not think I have changed anything on gamespy(no user name change), so I doubt that is the problem, Noone has my CD key (besides, it binds, so even if they did, they wouldn't be able to access it)

What the problem is, I log into my account as normal, but instead of logging me into the multiplayer lobby (as it should do) it goes straight onto 'Input CD Key'... which I do... but doing so results in the message 'CD Key bound to another account' ..... I have only ever used 1 account/CD key .... and noone has ever played on this computer with MOW besides me.... I have uninstalled numerous times but the same thing occurs....

What makes it 100% worse and even more frustrating for me is that there doesnt seem to be a 'forgotten password' or whatever.

now, I have many variations of my name 'ZaibitZu' (as so: Za1bitZu, Za1b1tZu, ZaibitZu, Zaib1tZu) But I have only registered one of these.
Trying the one I have registered gets the 'Input CD key' screen up, after doing so, it says 'This CD Key is bound to another account' So I thought... hmm ok, try a different variation, So I did... and the same happens??? Now, I have only registered ONE of these... so why would it go onto the 'Input CD key' screen on more than one?? I just don't understand at all..... I bought this game legit... and I cannot even play online? this is ludacris!

Hopefully someone can point me into a right direction... because I am seriously on my witts end!

Maybe it's something to do with the version I am running? (I HOPE SO) current version I am running is: 1.11.3.1

KnightFandragon
03-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, I cant say for sure b/c ive not had that problem but maybe getting the latest patch 1.16.4 might help. There is also 1.11.4

Za1bitZu
03-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks for your effort, but it was in vain :| still same problem :|

I just cannot think of why it has happened.... :confused:

TroelsNess
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM
well at least you have been able to play mulitplayer :D i have been trying to get my mulitplayer part working for 2 months now, and now where are there help to be gotten, :evil:

EasyC
04-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I have had the exact same problem, except I never have been able to connect to multiplayer. I have tried all of the patches(even the non english ones).

[SOE]No.Mam
04-08-2010, 07:23 AM
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14251

installing game new again havent any effect -> y must also delete (better move) folder
...my documents\my games\men of war\profiles\your profile\...
...my documents\my games\outfront a2\profiles\your profile\...

this folder contain all files for gamesettings/ login name/ password...