PDA

View Full Version : In-flight speech and missions scripts fix (90Mb)

Sneaksie
03-05-2010, 08:34 AM
This is the larger version of mission scripts fix, it also adds back Russian in-flight speech as requested by some players. If you don't want the Russian in-flight speech to be installed, download and install much smaller version of the patch that only fixes mission bugs and turns on English subtitles from this thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=12545).

Known issues:

- Core game functions are impossible to fix without the source code. AI ships sometimes sink through the ground when landing or engage targets in ineffective way.

- Scrolling the contacts list in cabin view using the mouse wheel doesn't work if a widescreen resolution is selected. If you need to scroll the contact list, temporarily switch to chase view by pressing the 'v' key.

Download the fix (http://www.mediafire.com/?0tzztkjwi1z) (90Mb)

Last update: 12 April 2010.

billshot1941
03-06-2010, 03:54 AM
This is the larger version of mission scripts fix, it also adds back Russian in-flight speech as requested by some players. If you don't want the Russian in-flight speech to be installed, download and install much smaller version of the patch that only fixes mission bugs and turns on English subtitles from this thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=12545).

Known issues:

- Core game functions are impossible to fix without the source code. AI ships sometimes sink through the ground when landing or engage targets in ineffective way.

- Scrolling the contacts list in cabin view using the mouse wheel doesn't work if a widescreen resolution is selected. If you need to scroll the contact list, temporarily switch to chase view by pressing the 'v' key.

Download the fix (http://www.filedropper.com/tomorrowwarspeechfix) (90Mb)

Hi Sneaksie,

Yes I have end the game; but I mis some subtitle at the beginning from mission 34

Now I play a new game but at the start off mission two there is no subtitle; not in the briefing room as Walker speak; Ivanov and Alexandra in the cantine and in the hangar as Blackbeard speak there is not any subtitles. Furter I wanted to download the 90Mb fix but I dont have an account by filedropper.
I think that I speak for many The Tomorrow War players if I say thanks for all the work what you have done.

Best regard
billshot1941

ney
03-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Great job men. Keep doing this stuf and help a lot many players like us :-). We´ll be greatfull. This is a Great game in the Right Hands.

sorry, but , i can´t see the file , just enter in a site, but nothing to say about the file, if you can take a look in the link please. (or megaupload / Rapidshare it is a very helpfull alternative).

thanks again my friend.

persoiranian
03-06-2010, 02:29 PM
you must have an account on filedropper as billshot1941 said,usually in weekends the admins won't check the forum,so maybe you have to wait until monday,to download the file from another host.

Gombi1
03-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Good news. This game released in Hungary a few days ago. I bought it. I will download that 90Mb fix,but I can't from the site,I dont see it. Please upload it to rapidshare or other,which works. Thank you

ney
03-06-2010, 11:01 PM
thanks and no problem , I will wait.

billshot1941
03-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Hi Sneaksie,
How is this possible; I play now a new game but end mission 11 start mission 12 there is a RUNTIME error.

Best regard
billshot1941

Sneaksie
03-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi Sneaksie,
How is this possible; I play now a new game but end mission 11 start mission 12 there is a RUNTIME error.

Best regard
billshot1941

Strange, i've just tried and mission 12 started fine.
Link in the first post updated (subtitles to missions 2,3 and 4 were added and now it's on MediaFire file hosting). Subtitles are faster than voiceover, there is no easy way to fix this.

billshot1941
03-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi Sneaksie, Well some thing bad; I life in Thailand and now I know that I have a copy from that nice game. Next week I going to Malaisia and tray that I can buy a original version.

Best regard
billshot1941

persoiranian
03-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi Sneaksie, Well some thing bad; I life in Thailand and now I know that I have a copy from that nice game. Next week I going to Malaisia and tray that I can buy a original version.

Best regard
billshot1941

really? i thought piracy is not an issue in thailand,but yes, you can buy the original one from malaysia,i'm sure.(if there is a retail version??!)

billshot1941
03-10-2010, 11:59 PM
really? i thought piracy is not an issue in thailand,but yes, you can buy the original one from malaysia,i'm sure.(if there is a retail version??!)

Uh than you don't know Thailand, yeans, watches, perfume and, and.
The Gov or the police do nothing some time's to save their face.

best regard
billshot1941

persoiranian
03-11-2010, 04:36 AM
even in thailand,you can buy and download all the games in case that thailand is in their supported territories and you have access to high speed internet connection.
someone must do something for the asian market...
(sorry for off topic)