PDA

View Full Version : wana say: ASOME

korpah
03-03-2010, 06:58 PM
i want to say thank you to 1c company. for this game

i only saw the first opening movie and i was like :D :D :D :D kinda same opening as freelancer wich is asome the voices so far are not robotic and kinda "realistic" and it was realy cool :)

so that was the first impression back to the real game and creating my char now

korpah
03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
first 15 min and you get already past massive choises wich feel natural and not static another + :D :p

and finaly repairs at stations! although not ready know what the firmware upgrades are for

Britguy21
03-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Gota agree with you so far seems like a lot of lore in here as well which is great. So far so good touch wood.

korpah
03-03-2010, 08:30 PM
ye and the systems are alive, saw some patrol and pirates fight each other while i sat around looting :p asome!!!! you can repair your ship and now i got my first fighters (won't spoiler tomuch but asome :D :D :D) didn't found any "bugs" so far so thats realy realy positive!!!!!! damm i like this game :D and only played for 1-2 hours so far

Ruinous
03-04-2010, 08:03 AM
You guys are hearing voice-over work for comms chatter & missions? Seems like I've some comp issue with that as I've not heard a peep ;) I'm running Vista 64 if anyone has an idea what is up.

Edit : oh yeh, forgot to mention the game is a blast :D

Avane
03-04-2010, 12:39 PM
HHHAAAAHHAAA...

Nothing to say...just the best STAR WOLVES MADE!!!!!:grin::grin::grin:

No bugs...awesome graffics...HUGE universe and good history...for now...

The thing is there is NO voice acting... not at all!!!

And i´ll say here the same i read in one review...

"Its best not to have voice acting than a verry bad english interpretation.."

Thanks...

Saroth
03-04-2010, 12:52 PM
I was blown away. And been playing the game since 9 pm yesterday :cool:

korpah
03-04-2010, 08:47 PM
kinda same omg but i restarted cause i made a stupid mistake (and no saves)
i restarted on normal cause with hard i had to reload to much :p but this game is asome!! and ye its good that there is no voice over!!!!!! but damm what i love this game!!!! so many new ships and equipment :D and motherships that change! (kinda sad the "old one always blow up" ;p but still asome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!